US: Coca Cola Bottling Consolidated opens US$9m facility
Coca-Cola Bottling Consolidated has opened a US$9m warehouse and logistics centre in Roanoke County, Virginia, the company announced on Thursday (6 August).
The new facility includes a bottling line at its Roanoke manufacturing plant and a warehouse and logistics centre at Valley Gateway.
Bill Elmore, Coca-Cola Consolidated president and COO, said: "In addition to expanding our facilities, we were also able to create ten new jobs for citizens in the Roanoke Valley."
The bottler's board declared a third-quarter dividend of US$0.25 per share on common and class B common stock.
- Comment - The Appeal and Perils of Craft
- Review of the Year 2014 - Part IV: Spirits
- Cuba-US Normalisation: Bacardi, Pernod Winners?
- Sustainability in Wine - Part I
- Time is Right for Refresco Gerber Exit
- Belvédère to sell assets, streamline portfolio
- Belvedere vodka tie-up over new James Bond film
- Diageo ups focus on China with Mortlach roll-out
- Diageo rolls out Beckham's Haig Club to US
- Brown-Forman eyeing Scotch, Irish whisk(e)y entry?
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- The IWSR Forecast Report - 2014-2019 Global Review
- Global Tequila Market 2014-2018
- Global market review of non-Scotch whiskies – forecasts to 2018