US: Coca Cola Bottling Consolidated opens US$9m facility
Coca-Cola Bottling Consolidated has opened a US$9m warehouse and logistics centre in Roanoke County, Virginia, the company announced on Thursday (6 August).
The new facility includes a bottling line at its Roanoke manufacturing plant and a warehouse and logistics centre at Valley Gateway.
Bill Elmore, Coca-Cola Consolidated president and COO, said: "In addition to expanding our facilities, we were also able to create ten new jobs for citizens in the Roanoke Valley."
The bottler's board declared a third-quarter dividend of US$0.25 per share on common and class B common stock.
- Scotch's Slipping Crown: Convenient for Diageo?
- Comment - Has Scotch Whisky Jumped the Shark?
- Can Beer Learn from Keurig and Nespresso?
- C&C Group 'puzzled' by Spirit Pub Co rejection
- just The Preview - Anheuser-Busch InBev's Q3 & YTD
- Diageo partner Beckham turned down Beck's deal
- Whisky downturn slows Diageo's Scotch spend
- Mast-Jägermeister targets UK off-trade boost
- EXCLUSIVE - Mast-Jaegermeister, TWE join watchdog
- SABMiller announces management reshuffle
- Global Cognac insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- The IWSR Global Trends Report 2014
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Wine in the United Kingdom