US: Coca-Cola Bottling Consolidated lines up Q4 dividend
Coca-Cola Bottling Co Consolidated has confirmed details of its latest dividend payment.
The company, which is the second largest bottler of products of The Coca-Cola Co in the US, said late last week that it will pay a dividend for the fourth quarter of this year of US$0.25 per share.
The payment, which will apply to each share of common stock and class B common stock, will be made on 20 November to shareholders of record as of 9 November.
Back in August, Coca-Cola Consolidated reported a drop in sales for the first half of 2009, but saw net profits almost double for the period. Net sales for the six months to the end of June fell to US$714m, down from $733.7m in the same period of 2008.
- SABMiller in Cent'l & E Europe - What is for sale?
- A-B InBev and its SABMiller divestments - Focus
- Where does AB InBev see the future of beer?
- Brown-Forman's march on premium whisk(e)y -Comment
- Are consumers getting tired of consuming?
- Private equity poised for SABMiller Europe buy?
- AB InBev to sell SABMiller Cent'l, E Europe assets
- Leonardo DiCaprio joins Runa drinks board
- Remy Cointreau names new Travel Retail exec
- Brown-Forman appoints new GTR marketing head
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global travel retail insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Carbonates in India
- What Next for Beer and Brewers Following the MegaBrew Deal?