US: Coca-Cola Bottling Consolidated lines up Q4 dividend
Coca-Cola Bottling Co Consolidated has confirmed details of its latest dividend payment.
The company, which is the second largest bottler of products of The Coca-Cola Co in the US, said late last week that it will pay a dividend for the fourth quarter of this year of US$0.25 per share.
The payment, which will apply to each share of common stock and class B common stock, will be made on 20 November to shareholders of record as of 9 November.
Back in August, Coca-Cola Consolidated reported a drop in sales for the first half of 2009, but saw net profits almost double for the period. Net sales for the six months to the end of June fell to US$714m, down from $733.7m in the same period of 2008.
- Pernod's Portman Group penalty - a coincidence?
- A tobacco analogy soft drinks will want to embrace
- Comment - Coke Life: Hit or Miss?
- just The Preview - SABMiller's Q1
- just Five Years Ago: A-B InBev sells Oriental
- Remy posts Q1 sales drop as Edrington loss bites
- Bacardi to fight US football team legal action
- Pernod Ricard swings at Portman Group
- Diageo faces public consultation over W&M sale
- Distell to take 26% stake in spirits firm KHEAL