US: Coca-Cola Bottling Consolidated lines up Q4 dividend
Coca-Cola Bottling Co Consolidated has confirmed details of its latest dividend payment.
The company, which is the second largest bottler of products of The Coca-Cola Co in the US, said late last week that it will pay a dividend for the fourth quarter of this year of US$0.25 per share.
The payment, which will apply to each share of common stock and class B common stock, will be made on 20 November to shareholders of record as of 9 November.
Back in August, Coca-Cola Consolidated reported a drop in sales for the first half of 2009, but saw net profits almost double for the period. Net sales for the six months to the end of June fell to US$714m, down from $733.7m in the same period of 2008.
- Comment - Diageo Steps Up Defence of Haig Club
- Focus - Diageo's H1 Results by Region, Brand
- Comment - Spirits - Where Next for Scotch Whisky?
- just the Preview - Diageo Q2 & H1
- just the Facts - Top 20 US Beers by Value, Volume
- Belvedere vodka tie-up over new James Bond film
- Diageo speaks out over supplier contract changes
- Brown-Forman appoints Jack Daniel's president
- Diageo inks UK distribution deals
- ASA rejects Haig Club ad complaints
- Global RTD/RTS insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Edrington Group in Spirits (World)
- Global Consumer Trends and Key Consumer Targets in Alcoholic Beverages
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research