US: Coca-Cola Bottling Consolidated lines up Q2 dividend
Coca-Cola Bottling Co Consolidated has confirmed details of its Q2 dividend payment
Coca-Cola Bottling Co. Consolidated has confirmed details of its latest dividend payment.
The US-based soft drinks bottler said today (21 April) that its board has declared a dividend for the first quarter of 2011 of US$0.25 per share on shares of the company's common stock and class B common stock.
Payment will be made on 20 May to shareholders of record as of the close of business on 6 May.
- American whiskey does a vodka - Analysis
- Battle continues for Pernod Ricard in US and China
- Are we about to see a no-alcohol Heineken?
- Concha y Toro's H1 performance - Focus
- Pernod Ricard's FY Performance by Region, Brand
- Heineken integrates cider and beer
- Diageo strengthens Charmer Sunbelt distribution
- Heineken adds to UK on-trade footprint
- Brewers of Europe recruits communications director
- US drives Cognac export turnaround - figures
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global gin insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Pernod Ricard SA - Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships & Alliances and Investment Report
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research