US: Coca-Cola Bottling Co. unveils new CFO
Coca-Cola Bottling Co. Consolidated has confirmed details of its new CFO.
The Coca-Cola Bottler said today (20 December) that James Harris will join the company from MedCath Corporation to become senior vice president, CFO effective from 25 January.
Harris replaces Steven Westphal, who has been promoted to the position of executive vice president of operations and systems. At MedCath, he served as executive vice president and CFO.
"The addition of Jamie to our executive leadership team serves to further strengthen what I believe is the best operating team in the business," said William Elmore, company president and COO. "Steve Westphal has been an outstanding CFO and will contribute greatly in his expanded capacity as executive vice president of operations and systems."
Harris has served on Coca-Cola Bottling's board of directors since 2003.
Boo Koo Holdings has secured distribution in the southern US with Coca-Cola Bottling Co. Consolidated for its BooKoo Burner+ soft drink....
The top ten most visited stories on just-drinks this week:...
Coca-Cola Bottling Co. Consolidated has posted a net loss in its first quarter in what it has described as an "extremely challenging" cost environment....
Coca-Cola Bottling Co. Consolidated has announced that its board of directors has declared a dividend for the second quarter of the year....
The former president and COO of Coca-Cola Bottling Philadelphia has joined the board of Skinny Nutrional Corp. in the US....
Fomento Economico Mexicano (Femsa) has confirmed details of its latest dividend payment....
Coca-Cola Bottling Company Consolidated is to test greener vehicles in its transportation fleet....
Coca-Cola Enterprises has acquired a franchised Coca-Cola bottling company in Mexia, Texas....
- Analysis - Remy's Cognac "dead-cat bounce"
- Comment - How Hand-Made is Tito's Handmade Vodka?
- Heineken to stay "active player" in beer M&A - CFO
- Diageo's future brighter than present suggests
- Diageo's Q1 Results by Region
- Moët Hennessy unveils first Travel Retail outlet
- United Spirits sees Q1 net loss
- Beam Suntory, Edrington part ways in Travel Retail
- Diageo puts Beckham centre stage in Haig Club ad
- TWE unveils Penfolds range after CEO's "bold move"