US: Coca-Cola Bottling Co Consolidated switches executives roles
The group said the move was part of a "planned succession process"
Coca-Cola Bottling Co has appointed a new president & COO, in a switch of roles for its senior management team.
Henry Flint will serve as president & COO, taking over the dual role from William Elmore. Flint was previously the group's board vice chairman and Elmore will step down to take this position, the company announced yesterday (16 August).
Coca-Cola Bottling Co, the US' largest independent Coca-Cola bottler, said the moves were due to a "planned succession process".
Both men will contine to serve on the group's board.
Flint joined the company in 2004 as executive VP and has been board vice-chairman since 2007. Elmore has been the group's president and COO since 2001.
Last week, the group reported a 10% drop in first-half net profits, but a rise in volumes.
Shares in the group are up 1.04% at US$66.76.
- Spirits - Where does 'Craft' End and 'Mass' Begin?
- Brewers go Crazy over Flavoured Malt “Cocktails”
- Mike’s Hard Lemonade Could Be a Hard Sell
- just The Preview - Anheuser-Busch InBev's Q4 & FY
- Focus - Suntory Holdings' FY Performance
- Diageo "smart bottle" targets consumers at home
- Suntory whiskey seeks to "eclipse" Diageo, Pernod
- Tesco reinstates Dan Jago following suspension
- Diageo adds Dubai to Johnnie Walker skyline series
- Asahi Beverages CEO to step down - report
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Wine, 2014 and the future
- Spirits and RTDs, 2014 and the future
- Global RTD/RTS insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Beam Suntory Inc. - Strategy and SWOT Report