US: Coca-Cola Bottling Co Consolidated selects NASCAR driver as face of Fuel in a Bottle
Coca-Cola Bottling Co Consolidated has teamed up with NASCAR Sprint Cup driver AJ Allmendinger for its Fuel in a Bottle energy shot brand.
BYB Brands, which is owned by Coca-Cola Bottling Co Consolidated, said late yesterday (20 March) that Allmendinger will be a brand ambassador for Fuel in a Bottle, which has recently launched in the US. Allmendinger will feature in the brand’s marketing efforts through advertising and point-of-purchase placements. Financial details behind the tie-up were not disclosed.
The brand is available in two variants: Energy and Protein.
Launched earlier this year in the south-east of the US, Fuel in a Bottle Energy contains B Vitamins, is sugar free and has zero calories. Fuel in a Bottle Protein, meanwhile, contains 25g of protein and amino acids. Both are available in 2.5oz shots.
Companies: Coca-Cola Bottling Co. Consolidated
- A-B InBev and its SABMiller divestments - Focus
- Paddy Irish whiskey - The Facts
- SABMiller in Cent'l & E Europe - What is for sale?
- Is the wine industry confusing its consumers?
- Where does AB InBev see the future of beer?
- Pernod Ricard to widen Our/Vodka sales reach
- Remy Cointreau names new Travel Retail exec
- Leonardo DiCaprio joins Runa drinks board
- Pernod in talks to sell Paddy whiskey to Sazerac
- US wholesalers point to Absolut decline - report
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global travel retail insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Carbonates in India
- Consumer and Market Insights: Spirits Market in the US