US: Coca-Cola Bottling Co Consolidated selects NASCAR driver as face of Fuel in a Bottle
Coca-Cola Bottling Co Consolidated has teamed up with NASCAR Sprint Cup driver AJ Allmendinger for its Fuel in a Bottle energy shot brand.
BYB Brands, which is owned by Coca-Cola Bottling Co Consolidated, said late yesterday (20 March) that Allmendinger will be a brand ambassador for Fuel in a Bottle, which has recently launched in the US. Allmendinger will feature in the brand’s marketing efforts through advertising and point-of-purchase placements. Financial details behind the tie-up were not disclosed.
The brand is available in two variants: Energy and Protein.
Launched earlier this year in the south-east of the US, Fuel in a Bottle Energy contains B Vitamins, is sugar free and has zero calories. Fuel in a Bottle Protein, meanwhile, contains 25g of protein and amino acids. Both are available in 2.5oz shots.
- The End of the Road for International Beer Brands?
- Comment - Another One Bites Bacardi's Dust
- Pernod Ricard's FY Performance by Region, Brand
- just The Preview - Pernod Ricard's Q4 & FY
- US craft vodka puts squeeze on Pernod's Absolut
- Mast-Jägermeister targets UK off-trade boost
- Pernod bemoans tough FY as sales, profits drop
- ASA bans Jägermeister TV ad
- Bacardi announces CFO switch
- SABMiller exec to become CFO at Beam Suntory