USA: Coca-Cola Bottling Co. consolidated reports third quarter 2000 results
Coca-Cola Bottling Co. Consolidated (Nasdaq-NM: COKE) today announced results for the third quarter and first nine months of 2000. Net income was $6.4 million for the third quarter and $10.8 million for the first nine months. On a per share basis, earnings were $.73 for the third quarter, up 9% versus prior year and $1.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Interview - Bacardi global marketing boss, whisky
- Has Coca-Cola Jumped From Frying Pan to Fire?
- Constellation grapples with glass as reality bites
- Focus - Heineken's H1 Performance by Region
- just The Preview - Carlsberg's Q2 & H1
- Diageo doubles intake for spirits start-ups scheme
- Second senior exec to depart Bacardi
- Diageo appoints head for Asia marketing unit
- Bacardi sees North America president step down
- Constellation recalls Corona over glass threat