USA: Coca-Cola Bottling Co. consolidated reports third quarter 2000 results
Coca-Cola Bottling Co. Consolidated (Nasdaq-NM: COKE) today announced results for the third quarter and first nine months of 2000. Net income was $6.4 million for the third quarter and $10.8 million for the first nine months. On a per share basis, earnings were $.73 for the third quarter, up 9% versus prior year and $1.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Are Coca-Cola, A-B InBev at a FIFA Crossroads?
- Interview - Illva Saronno CEO Augusto Reina
- Focus - The Risks of Acquisitions
- SABMiller & Meantime: Notes for the New Owner
- Comment - Scotch's Battle with Age
- Roust takes on Bushmills distribution in Russia
- Brown-Forman completes Kentucky acquisition
- Diageo silent on United Spirits inspection
- NPD: Beam Suntory's Ardmore Tradition, Triple Wood
- Diageo creates USL unit to oversee own brands
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Africa: The Final Frontier for Beer
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review