USA: Coca-Cola Bottling Co. Consolidated Reports Second Quarter 2000 Results
Coca-Cola Bottling Co. Consolidated (Nasdaq: COKE) today announced results for the second quarter and first half of 2000. Net income was $6.3 million for the second quarter and $4.4 million for the first half, up 2.5% and 159% respectively. On a per share basis, earnings per share were $.72 for the second quarter, even with prior year, and $.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Comment - Heineken's 'No' Cuts SABMiller Options
- Irish whiskey eyes a slice of Scotch's global pie
- Guinness: A Great Day for St James's Gate
- Will Remy come off worse in China Cognac recovery?
- Wines of the Beautiful South Ups its Game
- Patron Spirits' Patron Citrónge Lime
- Wm Grant CMO to head Orangina Scweppes Int'l
- Heineken rejects SABMiller purchase proposal
- Bacardi-Martini appoints Southern Europe chief
- William Grant gives Sailor Jerry pack revamp