USA: Coca-Cola Bottling Co. Consolidated Reports Second Quarter 2000 Results
Coca-Cola Bottling Co. Consolidated (Nasdaq: COKE) today announced results for the second quarter and first half of 2000. Net income was $6.3 million for the second quarter and $4.4 million for the first half, up 2.5% and 159% respectively. On a per share basis, earnings per share were $.72 for the second quarter, even with prior year, and $.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Interview - Bacardi global marketing boss, whisky
- Comment - Hybrid Spirits: Innovation or Laziness?
- Has Coca-Cola Jumped From Frying Pan to Fire?
- Constellation grapples with glass as reality bites
- Brewers Feel Prolonged Russian Winter
- Diageo doubles intake for spirits start-ups scheme
- Second senior exec to depart Bacardi
- Portman finds against Diageo "mix it up" tagline
- Diageo appoints head for Asia marketing unit
- Bacardi sees North America president step down