US: Coca-Cola Bottling Co Consolidated readies Q4 dividend
Coca-Cola Bottling Co Consolidated will make the dividend payment next month
Coca-Cola Bottling Co Consolidated has confirmed details of its latest dividend payment.
The US bottler said late last week that it will pay US$0.25 per share as a dividend for the fourth quarter of 2013. The firm's common and class B common stock will qualify for the dividend.
Payment will be made on 15 November to shareholders of record on 1 November.
Earlier this year, Coca-Cola Bottling Co Consolidated posted a lift in half-year profits on the back of flatlining sales.
Canadean's "HOKKAIDO COCA-COLA BOTTLING CO., LTD. - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, ma...
Business Monitor International's Egypt Food and Drink Report provides industry professionals and strategists, corporate analysts, food and drink associations, government departments and regulatory bod...
- Comment - Heineken's 'No' Cuts SABMiller Options
- Irish whiskey eyes a slice of Scotch's global pie
- Scottish Independence and Scotch Whisky
- SABMiller spurned by Heineken: The start of the en
- Can the New World Learn a Lesson from the Old?
- Patron Spirits' Patron Citrónge Lime
- Heineken rejects SABMiller purchase proposal
- Wm Grant CMO to head Orangina Scweppes Int'l
- Diageo's Special Releases 2014
- Diageo ups Johnnie Walker Formula One presence