US: Coca-Cola Bottling Co Consolidated readies dividend payment
Coca-Cola Bottling Co Consolidated should release its Q3 results next month
Coca-Cola Bottling Co Consolidated has released details of its latest quarterly dividend payment.
The US' largest independent Coca-Cola bottler, which reported a double-digit drop in first-half net profits in August, said late on Friday (19 October) that it will pay US$0.25 per share in cash as a regular dividend payment. The dividend will be issued on 16 November.
In August, Coca-Cola Bottling Co Consolidated appointed a new president & COO, with former board vice chairman Henry Flint taking on the duel role.
The company is due to release its third-quarter results next month.
- What's coming up in beer in 2017? - Comment
- Chile's winemakers caught out by Brexit "disease"
- What's coming up in spirits in 2017? - Comment
- Interview - Pernod Ricard's luxury director
- The just-drinks Analyst - 2017 forecasts
- Suntory sends staff to fat camp - report
- A-B InBev acquires Spain's Cervezas La Virgen
- Diageo closes spirits e-commerce portal in UK
- Former Stoli Group CEO joins Perfect Vodka owner
- Pernod Ricard's Absolut Lime - NPD
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- The Next Seven Big Beverage Markets
- Global Cognac insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global gin insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Opportunities in Craft Spirits