US: Coca-Cola Bottling Co Consolidated declares Q3 dividend
Coca-Cola Bottling Co Consolidated has declared its latest dividend
Coca-Cola Bottling Co Consolidated has declared a US$0.25 dividend per share for its third quarter.
The dividend, for shares of the company's common stock and class B common stock, is payable to shareholders on 17 August, the firm's board said on Friday (July 20). The company last declared a US$0.25 per share dividend in April for Q2.
In May, the company reported that Q1 net profits fell 22.8% to US$4.6m, despite a 4.9% rise in sales.
It had earlier warned of rising raw material costs.
- Will Tequila Learn from Scotch Whisky's Mistakes?
- Comment - Beer - Does 'Craft' Work?
- Solving the diet drinks dilemma in the US
- Comment - How to Target Cognac's Mok Generation?
- SABMiller, Meantime Brewing say goodbye to 'craft'
- Whyte & Mackay takes on Flor de Caña in UK
- Diageo opens Johnnie Walker House in Singapore
- Emperador overhauls Whyte & Mackay labels
- SPI Group US, Canada sales chief departs
- Soaring Prosecco sales good for Champagne
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Beam Suntory Inc. - Strategy and SWOT Report