US: Coca-Cola Bottling Co Consolidated declares dividend
Coca-Cola Bottling Co. Consolidated will pay shareholders US$0.25 per common share
Coca-Cola Bottling Co. Consolidated has confirmed details of its latest dividend payment.
The company said today (21 October) that it will pay shareholders US$0.25 per common share for its most recent fiscal quarter. Shareholders registered on 7 November will receive the payment on 18 November.
In August, the company recorded a slight rise in first-half profits.
Coca-Cola Bottling Co Consolidated has teamed up with NASCAR Sprint Cup driver AJ Allmendinger for its Fuel in a Bottle energy shot brand....
Coca-Cola Bottling Co Consolidated has warned of rising raw material costs and "value-oriented" consumers going forward, as it posted a tough set of numbers for 2011....
- Most Valuable Spirits Brands in 2017 - The facts
- Most Valuable Beer Brands in 2017 - The facts
- Diageo Africa president O'Keeffe on beer & spirits
- Travel Retail needs a disruptor - Comment
- What the future looks like for Australian wine
- Diageo ready to lock horns with AB InBev in Africa
- Heineken sees Tesco pull SKUs in UK
- Coca-Cola Co announces senior executive shake-up
- Fever-Tree eyes bumper NPD, pack formats for 2017
- Heineken mulls M&A with $1.75bn notes issue
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Battle of the Generations - The fight for iGen, Millennial, Gen X and Baby Boomer consumers
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Scotch insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global liqueurs insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research