US: Coca-Cola Bottling Co Consolidated confirms Q2 dividend
Coca-Cola Consolidated declares Q2 dividend
Coca-Cola Bottling Co Consolidated has confirmed details of its dividend payment for the second quarter of 2010.
The dividend is of US$0.25 per share on shares of the company's common stock and Class B common stock payable on 21 May to shareholders of record as of the close of business on 7 May.
Last month, cost controls and higher prices helped the firm report a strong rise in profits for 2009. Net profits soared to US$38m for the 12 months to the end of December, compared to just $9m in 2008.
- Is A-B InBev/SABMiller 'Mega-Merger' Off?
- Sustainability: What Craft Teaches Multi-Nationals
- Ethiopia competition to remain "intense" - Diageo
- Pernod takes positives from China Cognac bounce
- Brewers v Distillers in Nutrition Control Battle
- Heineken to cut jobs in global shake-up
- Bacardi bags a Bourbon with Angel's Envy buy
- Bacardi Brown-Forman here to stay
- Moet Hennessy sells Scotch Malt Whisky Society
- Carlsberg takes on Stella Artois in new campaign
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- ALDI 2015: Radically transforming Anglo Saxon grocery markets
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Heineken N.V. - Strategy and SWOT Report
- Champagne: Less Than Bubbly