US: Coca-Cola Bottling Co Consolidated confirms Q2 dividend
Coca-Cola Consolidated declares Q2 dividend
Coca-Cola Bottling Co Consolidated has confirmed details of its dividend payment for the second quarter of 2010.
The dividend is of US$0.25 per share on shares of the company's common stock and Class B common stock payable on 21 May to shareholders of record as of the close of business on 7 May.
Last month, cost controls and higher prices helped the firm report a strong rise in profits for 2009. Net profits soared to US$38m for the 12 months to the end of December, compared to just $9m in 2008.
- What's coming up in beer in 2017? - Comment
- Chile's winemakers caught out by Brexit "disease"
- What's coming up in spirits in 2017? - Comment
- Interview - Pernod Ricard's luxury director
- The just-drinks Analyst - 2017 forecasts
- Suntory sends staff to fat camp - report
- A-B InBev acquires Spain's Cervezas La Virgen
- Diageo closes spirits e-commerce portal in UK
- Former Stoli Group CEO joins Perfect Vodka owner
- Pernod Ricard's Absolut Lime - NPD
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- The Next Seven Big Beverage Markets
- Global Cognac insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global gin insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Opportunities in Craft Spirits