US: Coca-Cola Bottling Co Consolidated confirms Q2 dividend
Coca-Cola Consolidated declares Q2 dividend
Coca-Cola Bottling Co Consolidated has confirmed details of its dividend payment for the second quarter of 2010.
The dividend is of US$0.25 per share on shares of the company's common stock and Class B common stock payable on 21 May to shareholders of record as of the close of business on 7 May.
Last month, cost controls and higher prices helped the firm report a strong rise in profits for 2009. Net profits soared to US$38m for the 12 months to the end of December, compared to just $9m in 2008.
- The category today - Scotch Whisky I
- Today's Market Trends - Scotch Whisky II
- Tomorrow's Market Trends - Scotch Whisky III
- Key Brands Performance - Scotch Whisky IV
- Category Innovations - Scotch Whisky VII
- Beam Suntory names CFO, makes structural changes
- Diageo to accept US$1m South Korea fine
- Analysts clash over AB InBev SAB Brexit impact
- Brown-Forman shuffles director pack
- Pernod switches Travel Retail Europe op's director
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global travel retail insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Soft Drinks Global Overview: Growth Opportunities Between Category Lines
- Consumer and Market Insights: Wine Market in China