US: Coca-Cola bottler appoints PepsiCo veteran as COO
Panamco, the largest Coca-Cola bottler in Latin America, has appointed Craig Jung as president and chief operating officer. Jung spent a combined 14 years with PepsiCo and the Pepsi Bottling Group. Jung was at one stage chief operating officer of Pepsi Bottling Group but most recently he was CEO of eOriginal, an e-commerce company based in Baltimore.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Analysis - Remy's Cognac "dead-cat bounce"
- Comment - How Hand-Made is Tito's Handmade Vodka?
- Heineken to stay "active player" in beer M&A - CFO
- Focus - Pernod Ricard's Q1 sales by brand
- Time for Heineken to make a European break
- Moët Hennessy unveils first Travel Retail outlet
- United Spirits sees Q1 net loss
- Beam Suntory, Edrington part ways in Travel Retail
- Whisky downturn slows Diageo's Scotch spend
- Pernod Ricard sees sales lift in Q1