USA: Coca-Cola Board of Directors Elects Five Officers; Declares Regular Quarterly Dividend
The Board of Directors of The Coca-Cola Company (NYSE: KO) today elected five officers and declared a regular quarterly dividend.Jeffrey T. Dunn, group president, Coca-Cola North America, Patricia Powell, vice president, Technical Division, and Coretha Rushing, vice president, Human Resources, were elected corporate senior vice presidents.Bonnie Wurzbacher, a 16-year Company veteran, currently vice president, business development, Coca-Cola Fountain, was elected corporate vice president, director of customer strategy, a new position. Ms. Wurzbacher, 43, will report to Jack L. Stahl, president and chief operating officer.Mr. Dunn, 44, will continue to report to Mr. Stahl, while Ms. Powell, 50, and Ms. Rushing, 44, will continue to report to James Chestnut, executive vice president, Operations Support. Each was named to their position earlier this year.Fiona K. Payne, 38, a nine-year Company veteran who previously held positions in the Office of the Corporate Secretary, the Finance Division and the Human Resources Division, was elected assistant corporate secretary. She will report to Susan Shaw, corporate secretary.The Board of Directors also declared a regular quarterly dividend of 17 cents per common share. The dividend is payable Dec. 15, 2000, to share owners of record as of Dec. 1, 2000.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 15 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- AB InBev, SABMiller - Here's what'll happen next
- Is time right for TWE to move for Diageo's wines?
- Will a sexed-up SABMiller tempt AB InBev?
- Making consumers the centre of your business
- Is Brown-Forman at the end of the SoCo road?
- AB InBev makes formal offer for SABMiller
- Diageo makes US$780.5m beer deal with Heineken
- SABMiller formally rejects AB InBev's offer
- Brito gives call to arms to SABMiller shareholders
- Carlsberg UK chief James Lousada quits
- The IWSR Duty Free/Travel Retail Summary Report 2015
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global gin insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research