USA: Coca-Cola Board of Directors Elects Five Officers; Declares Regular Quarterly Dividend
The Board of Directors of The Coca-Cola Company (NYSE: KO) today elected five officers and declared a regular quarterly dividend.Jeffrey T. Dunn, group president, Coca-Cola North America, Patricia Powell, vice president, Technical Division, and Coretha Rushing, vice president, Human Resources, were elected corporate senior vice presidents.Bonnie Wurzbacher, a 16-year Company veteran, currently vice president, business development, Coca-Cola Fountain, was elected corporate vice president, director of customer strategy, a new position. Ms. Wurzbacher, 43, will report to Jack L. Stahl, president and chief operating officer.Mr. Dunn, 44, will continue to report to Mr. Stahl, while Ms. Powell, 50, and Ms. Rushing, 44, will continue to report to James Chestnut, executive vice president, Operations Support. Each was named to their position earlier this year.Fiona K. Payne, 38, a nine-year Company veteran who previously held positions in the Office of the Corporate Secretary, the Finance Division and the Human Resources Division, was elected assistant corporate secretary. She will report to Susan Shaw, corporate secretary.The Board of Directors also declared a regular quarterly dividend of 17 cents per common share. The dividend is payable Dec. 15, 2000, to share owners of record as of Dec. 1, 2000.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Cannabis – A clear and present danger to alcohol
- Is Irish whiskey ready to recognise its potential?
- Interview - Bernstein analyst Trevor Stirling
- Global Travel Retail - What is the Grey Market?
- The European beer market - Focus
- Diageo appoints first programmatic marketing head
- Corporate Relations Director to leave Diageo
- Bacardi names new global communications head
- Diageo strike threat postponed with fresh vote
- Pernod Ricard pairs Usain Bolt with Mumm Champagne