US: Coca-Cola begins work on new site
Coca-Cola Bottling Co. has begun construction of a new production and distribution facility in the US.
The company said yesterday (13 September) that work on the Baton Rouge, Louisiana site, which reportedly will cost CCBC US$80m, has begun and the project will be completed by autumn next year when it will begin producing Dasani water.
Baton Rouge Coca-Cola president Darian Chustz said: "Our new plant will sit on 112 acres of land, over four times more acreage than our Airline location. We'll be poised to adapt to business growth for many years to come."
A weak fourth quarter, rising costs and changing consumer drinking habits have all combined to see Coca-Cola Bottling report a fall in its full year earnings....
Coca-Cola Bottling Co. Consolidated has elected Krispy Kreme Doughnuts' chairman, president and CEO to its board of directors....
Boo Koo Holdings has lined up a consumer promotion for its namesake energy drink brand in the US....
Coca-Cola Bottling Co. Consolidated has announced that its board of directors has declared a dividend for the first quarter of the year....
- Comment - Heineken's 'No' Cuts SABMiller Options
- Irish whiskey eyes a slice of Scotch's global pie
- SABMiller spurned by Heineken: The start of the en
- Can the New World Learn a Lesson from the Old?
- Guinness: A Great Day for St James's Gate
- Patron Spirits' Patron Citrónge Lime
- Heineken rejects SABMiller purchase proposal
- Wm Grant CMO to head Orangina Scweppes Int'l
- Diageo's Special Releases 2014
- SABMiller, Heineken silent on takeover offer talk