EUROPE: Coca-Cola appoints new SE Europe ops director
Coca-Cola has created the role for Vikas Chawla
The Coca-Cola Company has promoted one of its senior execs in India to a newly-created operations role in Europe.
Vikas Chawla, currently the group's operations VP in India, will take on the role of Coca-Cola's franchise operations director for South East Europe from 1 September. Chawla, who will report to Central Southern Europe president Nikos Koumettis, will head operations for 12 countries in the region, the company confirmed to just-drinks today (19 August).
A Coca-Cola spokesperson confirmed to just-drinks it is a newly-created role.
As part of the switch, Chawla, who has worked for Coca-Cola for around 16 years, will re-locate to Athens, Greece.
The G8 Soft Drinks industry guide provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market share, market size (value and volume 2008-12, and forecast to 2017). The guide al...
The BRIC Soft Drinks industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market share, retail market size (value and volume 2007-11, and forecast to 2016). T...
The Coca-Cola Company is the largest beverage company in the world, mainly operating in carbonates, fruit juices, fruit drinks, bottled water, sports and energy drinks, RTD tea and RTD coffee, milk- a...
Following the nearly US$1 billion partnership agreement with The Coca-Cola Company, Aujan Soft Drinks Industries is likely to benefit from much stronger marketing support in the United Arab Emirates d...
- Interview - Beam Suntory's EMEA president
- Beckham, Diageo and the Allure of the VIP Pop-Up
- Interview - William Grant & Sons
- What do A-B InBev results mean for SABMiller deal?
- Interview - Beam Suntory's EMEA head - part II
- Diageo, Beckham launch VIP pop-up for Haig Club
- Diageo reveals US$400m Tequila investment
- Pinnacle Vodka, Skinnygirl roll out on ice
- Diageo completes Don Julio, Bushmills swap deal
- Beam Suntory strikes new Baltics tie-up
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Wine, 2014 and the future
- Beam Suntory Inc. - Strategy and SWOT Report
- Global RTD/RTS insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Spirits and RTDs, 2014 and the future