EUROPE: Coca-Cola appoints new SE Europe ops director
Coca-Cola has created the role for Vikas Chawla
The Coca-Cola Company has promoted one of its senior execs in India to a newly-created operations role in Europe.
Vikas Chawla, currently the group's operations VP in India, will take on the role of Coca-Cola's franchise operations director for South East Europe from 1 September. Chawla, who will report to Central Southern Europe president Nikos Koumettis, will head operations for 12 countries in the region, the company confirmed to just-drinks today (19 August).
A Coca-Cola spokesperson confirmed to just-drinks it is a newly-created role.
As part of the switch, Chawla, who has worked for Coca-Cola for around 16 years, will re-locate to Athens, Greece.
The G8 Soft Drinks industry guide provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market share, market size (value and volume 2008-12, and forecast to 2017). The guide al...
- Is Diageo on the Brink of a Brain Drain?
- Focus - Pernod's YTD Performance by Region
- Comment - Will We Understand the Language of Rum?
- Focus - Heineken's Q1 Performance by Region
- just The Preview - Pernod Ricard's Q3 & YTD
- CFO of Diageo's United Spirits stands down
- Pernod Ricard unveils Havana Club ad campaign
- Global Tequila market hits new highs in 2014
- Pernod Ricard sees YTD recover as sales increase
- Remy Cointreau US head to step down
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Bacardi Limited - Strategy and SWOT Report
- ALDI 2015: Radically transforming Anglo Saxon grocery markets