EUROPE: Coca-Cola appoints new SE Europe ops director
Coca-Cola has created the role for Vikas Chawla
The Coca-Cola Company has promoted one of its senior execs in India to a newly-created operations role in Europe.
Vikas Chawla, currently the group's operations VP in India, will take on the role of Coca-Cola's franchise operations director for South East Europe from 1 September. Chawla, who will report to Central Southern Europe president Nikos Koumettis, will head operations for 12 countries in the region, the company confirmed to just-drinks today (19 August).
A Coca-Cola spokesperson confirmed to just-drinks it is a newly-created role.
As part of the switch, Chawla, who has worked for Coca-Cola for around 16 years, will re-locate to Athens, Greece.
The G8 Soft Drinks industry guide provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market share, market size (value and volume 2008-12, and forecast to 2017). The guide al...
- Are we kidding ourselves over craft spirits?
- Is Brown-Forman doing a Jack Daniel's in Ireland?
- What's behind Brown-Forman's Irish whiskey plans?
- How good a sustainability fit are ABI and SAB?
- Interview - Heineken global activation director
- Diageo, Treasury Wine Estates quiet on wine sale
- Chandon to become "third pillar brand" for MH
- Brown-Forman silent on Southern Comfort report
- Stoli appoints international marketing director
- Scotch whisky sees sales turn corner - SWA head
- The IWSR Duty Free/Travel Retail Report 2015
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global gin insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research