EUROPE: Coca-Cola appoints new SE Europe ops director
Coca-Cola has created the role for Vikas Chawla
The Coca-Cola Company has promoted one of its senior execs in India to a newly-created operations role in Europe.
Vikas Chawla, currently the group's operations VP in India, will take on the role of Coca-Cola's franchise operations director for South East Europe from 1 September. Chawla, who will report to Central Southern Europe president Nikos Koumettis, will head operations for 12 countries in the region, the company confirmed to just-drinks today (19 August).
A Coca-Cola spokesperson confirmed to just-drinks it is a newly-created role.
As part of the switch, Chawla, who has worked for Coca-Cola for around 16 years, will re-locate to Athens, Greece.
- Pernod Ricard 's first-half results - Preview
- Carlsberg's Q4 & full-year results - Preview
- Heineken's FY performance by region - Focus
- Carlsberg's full-year performance by region
- Key trends for beer in 2016 - Focus
- Asahi Group lines up Grolsch, Meantime, Peroni buy
- Diageo completes wine category exit in US
- Beam Suntory targets Kenya with Edrington/FIX
- SABMiller's Europe chief to join Britvic board
- Asahi Group to buy Grolsch, Peroni from SABMiller