USA: Coca-Cola Announces Plans For New Online Merchandise Store
The Coca-Cola Company (NYSE: KO) today announced plans to create ``coca-colastore.com,'' a new online store to expand distribution for Coca-Cola-brand merchandise. Accessible through the Coca- Cola homepage at www.coca-cola.com , the new ``store'' is expected to be operational by early summer.At coca-colastore.com, viewing Coca-Cola-brand merchandise will be similar to window shopping in a mall, with products attractively displayed in environments relevant to consumer interests. This design will expand the means through which millions of Internet shoppers can locate, select, and purchase merchandise associated with the world's leading brand. The site will feature Coca-Cola brand products from apparel to cookware to collectibles -- all available in a one-of-a-kind store on the Internet.``Coca-Cola enthusiasts around the world are increasingly demanding Coca- Cola brand apparel, collectibles and other merchandise. With an extensive selection and around-the-clock convenience, coca-colastore.com is an ideal answer to their needs. In addition, the store significantly extends The Coca- Cola Company's merchandising strategy into this exciting distribution channel and expands the Coca-Cola experience,'' said Andrew Lelchuk, manager, Business Development and E-commerce, The Coca-Cola Company.Innotrac, Inc. (Nasdaq: INOC) will serve as The Coca-Cola Company's exclusive e-commerce partner for managing online retailing of Coca-Cola merchandise, collectibles, and apparel in North America. Under the arrangement, Innotrac will design and develop the official online store and manage all aspects of order processing, fulfillment, and customer care.``We are thrilled that the world's leading brand has chosen Innotrac to manage a strategic initiative that expands its presence in e-commerce,'' said Scott Dorfman, president of Innotrac.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 15 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Why did Mast-Jägermeister buy Sidney Frank?
- Why consumers don't care about vodka's provenance
- Pernod Ricard's FY Performance by Region, Brand
- Japan follows in Scotch whisky's footsteps
- Brown-Forman's Q1 Performance by Region, Brand
- Diageo launches glass Bulleit & Cola bottles
- Pernod Ricard "in line" after full-year results
- Pernod Ricard releases social medial guide
- Bruno Mars rum rolls out across US
- Brown-Forman CEO unfazed by FX headwinds
- Global gin insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research