USA: Coca-Cola announces new General Counsel
Coca-Cola has announced that Deval Patrick will succeed Joseph Gladden, Jr, as general counsel for the company. Patrick joins Coca-Cola from Texaco Inc, where he is currently vice-president and general counsel and a member of the company's executive counsel. Chairman of the Coca-Cola Company Douglas Daft, who is to recommend to the board of directors at the April board meeting that Patrick be elected executive vice-president, said of the appointment: "Deval has distinguished himself throughout his career with his wise counsel, managerial skills and sensitivity. Beyond that, he has a depth of experience and a record of achievement that have prepared him well to serve The Coca-Cola Company.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Interview - Pernod Ricard's luxury director
- What's coming up in wine in 2017? - Comment
- Chile's winemakers caught out by Brexit "disease"
- The just-drinks Analyst - 2017 forecasts
- The Cognac Category - Everything you need to know
- Diageo Australia names new commercial head
- Edrington readies Americas, GTR exec switches
- Suntory sends staff to fat camp - report
- High-end Cognac making recovery in China - Pernod
- "Beer and weed are complements" - analyst
- The Next Seven Big Beverage Markets
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Cognac insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Darker Than Before: Global Prospects for Brown Spirits
- Global gin insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends