USA: Coca-Cola announces new General Counsel
Coca-Cola has announced that Deval Patrick will succeed Joseph Gladden, Jr, as general counsel for the company. Patrick joins Coca-Cola from Texaco Inc, where he is currently vice-president and general counsel and a member of the company's executive counsel. Chairman of the Coca-Cola Company Douglas Daft, who is to recommend to the board of directors at the April board meeting that Patrick be elected executive vice-president, said of the appointment: "Deval has distinguished himself throughout his career with his wise counsel, managerial skills and sensitivity. Beyond that, he has a depth of experience and a record of achievement that have prepared him well to serve The Coca-Cola Company.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Job cuts not the whole story at AB InBev - Comment
- Diageo's smart Seedlip sustainability move
- Pernod Ricard Q4/FY 2016 results - Preview
- Why Vietnam is the next beer battleground
- Brown-Forman Q1 2017 results - Preview
- CEO Paul Schaafsma set to leave Accolade Wines
- AB InBev to cull 5,500 jobs after SABMiller buy
- Diageo revamps Gordon's gin bottle in UK
- Heineken unveils new mid-strength lager Heineken 3
- ASA bans Diageo's Captain Morgan UK ad
- The Next Seven Big Beverage Markets
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Adultifying Soft Drinks; Capitalizing on rising adult demand for non-alcoholic beverages
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Carlsberg AS (CARL B) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review