USA: Coca-Cola announces new General Counsel
Coca-Cola has announced that Deval Patrick will succeed Joseph Gladden, Jr, as general counsel for the company. Patrick joins Coca-Cola from Texaco Inc, where he is currently vice-president and general counsel and a member of the company's executive counsel. Chairman of the Coca-Cola Company Douglas Daft, who is to recommend to the board of directors at the April board meeting that Patrick be elected executive vice-president, said of the appointment: "Deval has distinguished himself throughout his career with his wise counsel, managerial skills and sensitivity. Beyond that, he has a depth of experience and a record of achievement that have prepared him well to serve The Coca-Cola Company.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Cannabis – A clear and present danger to alcohol
- Is Irish whiskey ready to recognise its potential?
- Interview - Bernstein analyst Trevor Stirling
- Global Travel Retail - What is the Grey Market?
- The European beer market - Focus
- Diageo appoints first programmatic marketing head
- Corporate Relations Director to leave Diageo
- Bacardi names new global communications head
- Diageo strike threat postponed with fresh vote
- Pernod Ricard pairs Usain Bolt with Mumm Champagne