USA: Coca-Cola announces new General Counsel
Coca-Cola has announced that Deval Patrick will succeed Joseph Gladden, Jr, as general counsel for the company. Patrick joins Coca-Cola from Texaco Inc, where he is currently vice-president and general counsel and a member of the company's executive counsel. Chairman of the Coca-Cola Company Douglas Daft, who is to recommend to the board of directors at the April board meeting that Patrick be elected executive vice-president, said of the appointment: "Deval has distinguished himself throughout his career with his wise counsel, managerial skills and sensitivity. Beyond that, he has a depth of experience and a record of achievement that have prepared him well to serve The Coca-Cola Company.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Has the politics of M&A changed? - Analysis
- Most Valuable Spirits Brands in 2017 - The facts
- Fruit-flavoured beer? Think of the kids - Comment
- Most Valuable Beer Brands in 2017 - The facts
- IAADFS Duty Free Show of the Americas - Preview
- Diageo's Captain Morgan LocoNut - NPD
- Anheuser-Busch readies US executive switches
- Brexit paperwork offers alcohol smuggling opp's
- Asahi’s Peroni Ambra - NPD
- Irish whiskey hails bid to relax distillery sales
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Battle of the Generations - The fight for iGen, Millennial, Gen X and Baby Boomer consumers
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends