UKRAINE: Coca-Cola and Pepsi battle for Sandora - report
The valuation of the privately-owned juice company is estimated to be in excess of US$700m, according to recent reports from Dow Jones.
Initial private equity bidders included Advent International, Mid Europa Partners and Lebedyansky.
Coca-Cola Co. is set to raise its prices on syrup concentrate to three of its bottlers in Chile....
PepsiCo India has signed a MOU with Punjab Agro Juices Limited (PAJL) for processing tomatoes and kinnows - an orange authentic to the Punjab region - at the PAJL plant in Hoshiarpur....
The original inventor of the PepsiCo-owned sports drink Gatorade has died at the age of eighty....
PepsiCo has confirmed that it plans to reduce its stake in its bottler PepsiAmericas, according to a recent filing....
Ukrainian juice company Sandora has announced plans to launch two new production lines for juice packaging in Tetra Pak cartons, according to local reports....
PepsiCo has given details of its latest quarterly dividend....
The Coca-Cola Co. is bracing itself for a fresh ethical onslaught in the UK next week....
The Coca-Cola Company has distanced itself from an "unsolicited" mini-tender offer launched by investment holding company K&N Value Select Corp....
- Most Valuable Spirits Brands in 2017 - The facts
- Most Valuable Beer Brands in 2017 - The facts
- What the future looks like for Australian wine
- Interview, Fever-Tree's founders
- Has the politics of M&A changed? - Analysis
- Diageo ready to lock horns with AB InBev in Africa
- Heineken sees Tesco pull SKUs in UK
- Coca-Cola Co announces senior executive shake-up
- Fever-Tree eyes bumper NPD, pack formats for 2017
- Heineken mulls M&A with $1.75bn notes issue
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Battle of the Generations - The fight for iGen, Millennial, Gen X and Baby Boomer consumers
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Scotch insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global liqueurs insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research