US: Coca-Cola and Cadbury linked with Evian in US
The owner of the Evian mineral water brand, Danone, is reportedly in talks with both Coca-Cola and Cadbury-Schweppes which could lead to one of the soft drinks groups licensing and distributing Evian in the US. Such a deal would provide a boost to the Evian brand which has struggled in the last year or so as more competitively priced purified water brands, such as Coke's Dasani and PepsiCo's Aquafina brands, have grown.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Comment - Heineken's 'No' Cuts SABMiller Options
- Irish whiskey eyes a slice of Scotch's global pie
- SABMiller spurned by Heineken: The start of the en
- Can the New World Learn a Lesson from the Old?
- Guinness: A Great Day for St James's Gate
- Patron Spirits' Patron Citrónge Lime
- Heineken rejects SABMiller purchase proposal
- Wm Grant CMO to head Orangina Scweppes Int'l
- Diageo's Special Releases 2014
- SABMiller, Heineken silent on takeover offer talk