US: Coca-Cola and Cadbury linked with Evian in US
The owner of the Evian mineral water brand, Danone, is reportedly in talks with both Coca-Cola and Cadbury-Schweppes which could lead to one of the soft drinks groups licensing and distributing Evian in the US. Such a deal would provide a boost to the Evian brand which has struggled in the last year or so as more competitively priced purified water brands, such as Coke's Dasani and PepsiCo's Aquafina brands, have grown.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- A-B InBev's Move on Tennent's Super Makes Sense
- Analysis - Stock Spirits: Poland's number one
- What's on the M&A cards for San Miguel Brewery?
- Comment - Wine - Not on the List
- Interview - PepsiCo chief scientific officer
- Pernod Ricard's Café de Paris Pear, Pomegranate
- PepsiCo CEO sees "profound" change in US consumers
- First Drinks becomes William Grant UK
- William Grant & Sons boosts Travel Retail team
- Edrington to set up global Travel Retail team