AUS: Coca-Cola Amatil's Murphy to take on dual role
John Murphy will take on the dual role in July
Coca-Cola Amatil (CCA) has confirmed that a new head of its Australian (non-alcoholic) Beverages business will take over in July.
John Murphy, CCA’s current MD of Licensed/Alcohol will begin in the top job on July 1, the company said. However, he will retain his current role and do both jobs.
Pat Malloy, the current head of CCA’s Australian Beverages (non-alcoholic) business will retire in December, after 28 years with the firm.
"Pat has had an unparalleled and distinguished career at CCA in which he continued to take on roles with increasing responsibility," a company spokesperson said.
"Pat has made it his business during his career in sales to put the customer first, and this has led to CCA being considered by many of our customers as excellent suppliers, winning many awards over the years."
Murphy, before joining CCA, spent 27 years with Foster's, latterly as managing director for Foster's Australia, until August 2006.
He will report to Warwick White, MD of CCA Australasia.
- AB InBev, SABMiller - Here's what'll happen next
- Is time right for TWE to move for Diageo's wines?
- Is Brown-Forman at the end of the SoCo road?
- Will a sexed-up SABMiller tempt AB InBev?
- Is Brown-Forman doing a Jack Daniel's in Ireland?
- AB InBev makes formal offer for SABMiller
- Diageo secures Xerox Corp CFO as finance head
- Tesco pulls several Carlsberg SKUs in UK
- Diageo makes US$780.5m beer deal with Heineken
- SABMiller formally rejects AB InBev's offer
- The IWSR Duty Free/Travel Retail Summary Report 2015
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global gin insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research