AUS: Coca-Cola Amatil's Murphy to take on dual role
John Murphy will take on the dual role in July
Coca-Cola Amatil (CCA) has confirmed that a new head of its Australian (non-alcoholic) Beverages business will take over in July.
John Murphy, CCA’s current MD of Licensed/Alcohol will begin in the top job on July 1, the company said. However, he will retain his current role and do both jobs.
Pat Malloy, the current head of CCA’s Australian Beverages (non-alcoholic) business will retire in December, after 28 years with the firm.
"Pat has had an unparalleled and distinguished career at CCA in which he continued to take on roles with increasing responsibility," a company spokesperson said.
"Pat has made it his business during his career in sales to put the customer first, and this has led to CCA being considered by many of our customers as excellent suppliers, winning many awards over the years."
Murphy, before joining CCA, spent 27 years with Foster's, latterly as managing director for Foster's Australia, until August 2006.
He will report to Warwick White, MD of CCA Australasia.
- Review of the Year 2014 - Part V: Wine
- just Five Years Ago - Belvedere Group's Bumpy Ride
- Review of the Year 2014 - Part IV: Spirits
- Sustainability in Wine - Part IV
- CCE shows faith in Coca-Cola Life with full launch
- Campari to bag EUR19m with "non-core" assets sale
- Pernod wins consent for Glenlivet upgrade
- Tequila set for export boost after record 2014
- Crimson Wine Group appoints new CEO
- India's Kerala state to ease alcohol restrictions