AUSTRALIA: Coca-Cola Amatil voices opposition to sugar levy
Australian soft drinks group, Coca-Cola Amatil (CCA), has warned the Australian government against a proposed levy on sugar to assist the domestic sugar industry. The country's struggling canegrowers have called for both a levy on sugar products and on imported manufactured sugar goods.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Comment - Another One Bites Bacardi's Dust
- The End of the Road for International Beer Brands?
- just The Preview - Pernod Ricard's Q4 & FY
- Comment - Hybrid Spirits: Innovation or Laziness?
- Brown-Forman's Q1 Performance by Region, Brand
- Mast-Jägermeister targets UK off-trade boost
- Bacardi announces CFO switch
- SABMiller exec to become CFO at Beam Suntory
- Pernod bemoans tough FY as sales, profits drop
- Brown-Forman unveils Jack Daniel's UK push