AUS: Coca-Cola Amatil to spend big on capacity
Coca-Cola Amatil is poised to spend around A$200m (US$157m) upgrading its production plant in Sydney, Australia.
The New South Wales government has reportedly given its approval to the expansion of CCA's Northmead site, according to local reports today (22 December).
The project will give the plant a new production line and a new distribution centre. Capacity for two further production lines will also be made available. The work is estimated to cost around A$110m.
CCA said it also plans to build a distribution centre at Eastern Creek, which will feature alternative energy technology and rainwater harvesting systems.
The upgrade, which will enable CCA to manufacture certain products on site that were previously imported from interstate, will cost in the region of $90m.
The race for Coca-Cola Amatil's South Korean operations has narrowed to a two-horse race....
Coca-Cola Amatil has set up a research and production deal for its SPC Ardmona subsidiary, according to reports....
Israel's Central Bottling has dropped out of the bidding for Coca-Cola Amatil's South Korean operations....
Coca-Cola Amatil has voiced expectations for single digit growth in earnings this year due to a strong start from Pacific Beverages and its Australian, New Zealand and Indonesian non-alcoholic drinks...
Two names have surfaced as in the running for Coca-Cola Amatil's South Korean operations....
Coca-Cola Amatil is set to have a short list in place next week for its South Korean operations, according to local reports....
Coca-Cola Amatil is gearing up for a venture into the alcoholic drinks segment...
Coca-Cola Femsa is the latest company to step back from the pending sale of Coca-Cola Amatil's South Korean operations....
- Spirits - Where does 'Craft' End and 'Mass' Begin?
- Brewers go Crazy over Flavoured Malt “Cocktails”
- Mike’s Hard Lemonade Could Be a Hard Sell
- just The Preview - Anheuser-Busch InBev's Q4 & FY
- Focus - Suntory Holdings' FY Performance
- Diageo "smart bottle" targets consumers at home
- Suntory whiskey seeks to "eclipse" Diageo, Pernod
- Tesco reinstates Dan Jago following suspension
- Diageo adds Dubai to Johnnie Walker skyline series
- Asahi Beverages CEO to step down - report
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Wine, 2014 and the future
- Spirits and RTDs, 2014 and the future
- Global RTD/RTS insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Beam Suntory Inc. - Strategy and SWOT Report