AUS: Coca-Cola Amatil refinances debt
Coca-Cola Amatil has sold US$400m of notes in the US in order to help the Australia-based soft drinks firm refinance debt.
Coca-Cola Amatil issued the five-year notes for sale to qualified institutional investors on the US 144a market today (29 October).
"Upon completion of the transaction, Coca-Cola Amatil will be fully funded for all of its debt due to mature in 2010," said the firm.
The group recently reported half-year net profits up 10.4% to A$189.8m (US$160m).
Coca-Cola Amatil (CCA) has confirmed details of its dividend reinvestment plan for last year....
- Why Scotch must drop the 'malts good, blends bad'
- Heineken Q1 2017 by region - results data
- Pernod's mood darkens over India - Analysis
- Remy Cointreau Fiscal-2017 sales - results data
- Soft drinks is losing the recycling game
- Diageo to cut 105 jobs in Scotland, 50 in Italy
- Scotch sales set to soar, despite recent struggles
- TWE's Beringer Main & Vine Dry Rosé - NPD
- Edrington shifts innovation to US in shake-up
- Pernod Ricard posts solid YTD sales jump - results
- Global Champagne and sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Scotch insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Battle of the Generations - The fight for iGen, Millennial, Gen X and Baby Boomer consumers
- Myanmar - ISA Country Report
- Flavoured Powder Drinks in 2017: Confronting an Ageing World