AUSTRALIA: Coca-Cola Amatil records drop in net profit
Coca-Cola Amatil has announced that its reported net profit before one-off items fell to A$201.3m in 2001, in line with its own forecast. With the inclusion of A$246.5m in exceptional earnings from the sale of its Philippines operations to the Coca-Cola Co. and San Miguel, the company's profits for the year actually reached A$447.8m. The underlying profit figure was in fact only marginally down in comparison with last year's total of A$204m.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Interview - Bacardi global marketing boss, whisky
- Has Coca-Cola Jumped From Frying Pan to Fire?
- Comment - Hybrid Spirits: Innovation or Laziness?
- Constellation grapples with glass as reality bites
- Focus - Heineken's H1 Performance by Region
- Diageo doubles intake for spirits start-ups scheme
- Second senior exec to depart Bacardi
- Portman finds against Diageo "mix it up" tagline
- Diageo appoints head for Asia marketing unit
- Bacardi sees North America president step down