AUS: Coca-Cola Amatil makes executive switch
Coca-Cola Amatil released its full-year results on Tuesday
Coca-Cola Amatil (CCA) has announced a change in executive personnel in its Australian beverages unit.
Vince Pinneri will take the role of director of new ventures for CCA Australian Beverages at the beginning of April after relinquising his post as MD of CCA unit SPC Ardmona, the company said today (21 February). It is not immediately clear if this is a newly-created role.
Business services MD Peter Kelly will replace Pinneri at the helm of SPC Ardmona, the struggling fruit and veg unit which performed poorly in CCA full-year results, released this week.
CCA's MD Australasia, Warwick White, said of Pinneri: “Vince has been with the Coca-Cola system for almost 30 years and is an integral member of our executive team. We look forward to his return to the beverages side of our business.”
Ardmona write-downs and costs left CCA with a year-on-year net profits drop, with the company blaming fresh fruit prices and foreign exchange fluctuations.
- Whatever happened to binge Britain? - comment
- How to turn a domestic spirit into a global brand
- The US beer market - A level playing field for all
- Remy Cointreau's Q2 and H1 - preview
- This week in spirits & wine
- Diageo sells off United Spirits' Bouvet Ladubay
- Captain Morgan distillation trial queried by USVI
- Sazerac sues Brown-Forman over Tennessee Fire
- Sidney Frank CEO to head Clooney's import co
- Craft, imports near 50% share in US on-trade
- Global Beer Trends 2015 : Global Beer Trends and Long-term Forecasts
- Global sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Wine Market to 2019 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts