AUS: Coca-Cola Amatil makes executive switch
Coca-Cola Amatil released its full-year results on Tuesday
Coca-Cola Amatil (CCA) has announced a change in executive personnel in its Australian beverages unit.
Vince Pinneri will take the role of director of new ventures for CCA Australian Beverages at the beginning of April after relinquising his post as MD of CCA unit SPC Ardmona, the company said today (21 February). It is not immediately clear if this is a newly-created role.
Business services MD Peter Kelly will replace Pinneri at the helm of SPC Ardmona, the struggling fruit and veg unit which performed poorly in CCA full-year results, released this week.
CCA's MD Australasia, Warwick White, said of Pinneri: “Vince has been with the Coca-Cola system for almost 30 years and is an integral member of our executive team. We look forward to his return to the beverages side of our business.”
Ardmona write-downs and costs left CCA with a year-on-year net profits drop, with the company blaming fresh fruit prices and foreign exchange fluctuations.
- Interview Berry Bros & Rudd CEO Dan Jago - Part I
- The threat of excess choice in beer is over-stated
- Key trends for the beer category in 2017 - Focus
- Key trends for the spirits sector in 2017 - Focus
- Signs of life in Japan's beer market - Comment
- Pernod Ricard's Method and Madness Irish whiskey
- Premium to counter mainstream in gin - research
- Bacardi lines up Canadian bottling plant closure
- Pernod unveils new St Patrick's Day Jameson bottle
- Wm Grant names Victor Jerez business director
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Cognac insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Battle of the Generations - The fight for iGen, Millennial, Gen X and Baby Boomer consumers
- Global gin insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends