AUSTRALIA: Coca-Cola Amatil in talks with Visy on PET sale
Soft drinks group Coca-Cola Amatil reported today that it is discussing the sale of its PET bottle-making assets in Australia and New Zealand with privately-held Visy Industries. The PET business has a book value of A$140m, however the Australian soft drinks maker said in a statement to the Australian Stock Exchange that it expects to be made at small premium to its book value.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Interview - Bacardi global marketing boss, whisky
- Has Coca-Cola Jumped From Frying Pan to Fire?
- Comment - Hybrid Spirits: Innovation or Laziness?
- Constellation grapples with glass as reality bites
- Focus - Heineken's H1 Performance by Region
- Diageo doubles intake for spirits start-ups scheme
- Second senior exec to depart Bacardi
- Portman finds against Diageo "mix it up" tagline
- Diageo appoints head for Asia marketing unit
- Bacardi sees North America president step down