AUSTRALIA: Coca-Cola Amatil confirms profit target
"The outlook for growth in full year 2002 net profit remains unchanged at the upper end of CCA's previously communicated three-year management target of 10%-15% per annum," CCA said in a statement to the Australian Stock Exchange. "CCA also expects that the first half of 2002 net profit growth to be consistent with the three-year annual management target."
Coca-Cola Amatil registered a 1.9% rise in sales in the first quarter to A$811.1m, with group volumes for the same period down by 0.5% at 143.6m cases which the company attributed to a 19% decline in volumes in Indonesia.
The company also confirmed the departure of two senior executives. Andrew Reeves, managing director of the group's Australian division, has resigned to take up an appointment at Lion Nathan. The company also announced that Michael Crowell, who has headed up its Indonesian operations for the last two and a half years, is leaving his post a year and a half before the end of his contract. He is to take up an appointment at Coca-Cola in the US.
Integrating spirits, wine and beer has proved problematic for major drinks groups over the years but expansionary moves by the two major Australian brewers, Foster's Group and Lion Nathan, suggest tha...
Coca-Cola Amatil (CCA) is poised to shake up its Indonesian and South Korean bottling operations, according to an investment bank....
Coca-Cola Amatil is to issue a five-year A$250m (US$192m) domestic debt issue....
InBev and Lion Nathan NZ (LNNZ) have signed a distribution agreement giving LNNZ the right to import, distribute and market InBev's international speciality beers Leffe and Hoegaarden until 2014....
SPC Ardmona has signed an agreement with parent company Coca-Cola Amatil (CCA) to supply it with apple juice....
The managing director of Coca-Cola Amatil's (CCA) South Korean unit has taken extended leave, according to press reports....
Interbrew UK has poached two marketing managers from rival brewers....
The Australian brewer Lion Nathan has pulled out of the industry body the Australian Associated Brewers, it was reported today. ...
- Spirits - Where does 'Craft' End and 'Mass' Begin?
- Brewers go Crazy over Flavoured Malt “Cocktails”
- What do A-B InBev results mean for SABMiller deal?
- Anheuser-Busch InBev's FY Performance by Region
- Much Work to do on Packaging in the US
- Diageo "smart bottle" targets consumers at home
- Tesco reinstates Dan Jago following suspension
- Suntory whiskey seeks to "eclipse" Diageo, Pernod
- Tough US hits Mast-Jagermeister volumes in 2014
- George Clooney launches Tequila Casamigos in UK
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Wine, 2014 and the future
- Spirits and RTDs, 2014 and the future
- Global RTD/RTS insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Beam Suntory Inc. - Strategy and SWOT Report