AUS: Coca-Cola Amatil boss to step down next year
CCA announced its full-year results last month
Coca-Cola Amatil's (CCA) managing director is to leave the role in 18 months time after 11 years at the helm.
Terry Davis will leave the Australia-based bottler on 31 August, 2014, CCA chairman David Gonski said today (18 March), highlighting speculation over the past 18 months about the company's succession plans. “The next 18 months will be crucial for CCA ... and the board felt it was prudent to provide the market with certainty as to Terry’s tenure,” Gonski said.
Last year, CCA announced a major investment in Indonesia and Gonski said the company has “accelerated plans for growth” in the region. Davis called Indonesia a “standout performer” in full-year results announced last month.
CCA said it will start the search for a successor to Davis "in the coming months".
MarketLine's Company Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships & Alliances and Investments reports offer a comprehensive breakdown of the organic and inorganic growth activity undertaken by an organi...
This report comprises high level market research data on the Guatemala beer industry, published by Canadean. The report covers the total market (on- and off-premise) and includes valuable insight an...
- Spirits - Where does 'Craft' End and 'Mass' Begin?
- Brewers go Crazy over Flavoured Malt “Cocktails”
- What do A-B InBev results mean for SABMiller deal?
- Anheuser-Busch InBev's FY Performance by Region
- Much Work to do on Packaging in the US
- Diageo "smart bottle" targets consumers at home
- Tesco reinstates Dan Jago following suspension
- Tough US hits Mast-Jagermeister volumes in 2014
- George Clooney launches Tequila Casamigos in UK
- Pernod Ricard's Havana Club Union
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Wine, 2014 and the future
- Spirits and RTDs, 2014 and the future
- Global RTD/RTS insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Beam Suntory Inc. - Strategy and SWOT Report