AUS: Coca-Cola Amatil board director resigns
Jillian Broadbent will officially leave the Coca-Cola board on 31 December
The board of Coca-Cola Amatil (CCA) has announced the resignation of a non-executive director.
Jillian Broadbent, who has served as a non-executive director on the CCA board since February 1999, will officially leave on 31 December, it said today (6 December).
The chairman of CCA, David Gonski, said: "Jillian has brought to our board the benefit of her significant commercial, risk management and treasury experience and has made an enormous contribution to CCA over the period as a director. We will miss her."
CCA said a new female director will be appointed in the first quarter of 2011.
It would appear that SABMiller's troops have been ordered to stand down for the time being. Developments in Australia yesterday (21 March), regarding the brewer's Pacific Beverages joint venture with ...
The recent attempt by Asahi Breweries of Japan to buy P&N Beverages has led Ray Rowlands of Drinksinfo Ltd to delve into the bedrock of the current ownership status of Australia's beverage industry wi...
- Analysis - SABMiller to add bolt-ons in Africa?
- A-B InBev's Move on Tennent's Super Makes Sense
- India: Everyone's Favourite Spirits Market
- Brand Diversification Driving Craft Brewery Growth
- Analysis - Stock Spirits: Poland's number one
- Diageo scraps Arthur's Day, but singer left sad
- Pernod Ricard's Café de Paris Pear, Pomegranate
- PepsiCo CEO sees "profound" change in US consumers
- William Grant sinks GBP185,000 into "No" camp
- SodaStream silent on John Lewis pullout in UK