AUS: Coca-Cola Amatil board director resigns
Jillian Broadbent will officially leave the Coca-Cola board on 31 December
The board of Coca-Cola Amatil (CCA) has announced the resignation of a non-executive director.
Jillian Broadbent, who has served as a non-executive director on the CCA board since February 1999, will officially leave on 31 December, it said today (6 December).
The chairman of CCA, David Gonski, said: "Jillian has brought to our board the benefit of her significant commercial, risk management and treasury experience and has made an enormous contribution to CCA over the period as a director. We will miss her."
CCA said a new female director will be appointed in the first quarter of 2011.
It would appear that SABMiller's troops have been ordered to stand down for the time being. Developments in Australia yesterday (21 March), regarding the brewer's Pacific Beverages joint venture with ...
The recent attempt by Asahi Breweries of Japan to buy P&N Beverages has led Ray Rowlands of Drinksinfo Ltd to delve into the bedrock of the current ownership status of Australia's beverage industry wi...
- Pernod Ricard's Q3 2017 trading update - Preview
- Why Scotch must drop the 'malts good, blends bad'
- How soft drinks brands manage to offend consumers
- Heineken Q1 2017 by region - results data
- Remy Cointreau Fiscal-2017 sales - results data
- Diageo to cut 105 jobs in Scotland, 50 in Italy
- Scotch sales set to soar, despite recent struggles
- William Grant snaps up Tuthilltown Spirits in US
- TWE's Beringer Main & Vine Dry Rosé - NPD
- Edrington shifts innovation to US in shake-up
- Global Champagne and sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Scotch insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Battle of the Generations - The fight for iGen, Millennial, Gen X and Baby Boomer consumers
- Myanmar - ISA Country Report
- Global Wine Market 2016-2020