AUSTRALIA: Coca-Cola Amatil armed with A$500M for acquisitions
Coke and soft drink bottler Coca-Cola Amatil Ltd has said that it has up to A$500m to spend on acquisitions in the coming year. Managing Director Terry Davis told Australian televsision yesterday that the money would allow the company to make a large acquisition. However the likelihood is that the warchest will be used to continue making smaller bolt-on acquisitions.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- just The Preview - Diageo's FY preliminaries
- Molson Coors CEO exit - Mega-Merger on hold?
- Comment - Beer - What’s in a (Brand) Name?
- Analysis - SABMiller's Australian issues continue
- just The Preview - Anheuser-Busch InBev's H1 & Q2
- ASA bans Jägermeister TV ad
- Diageo silent over Shuijingfang writedown report
- Diageo boosts exec committee
- Belvédère chairman to step down
- Diageo bags Facebook unit boss as director