AUSTRALIA: Coca-Cola Amatil armed with A$500M for acquisitions
Coke and soft drink bottler Coca-Cola Amatil Ltd has said that it has up to A$500m to spend on acquisitions in the coming year. Managing Director Terry Davis told Australian televsision yesterday that the money would allow the company to make a large acquisition. However the likelihood is that the warchest will be used to continue making smaller bolt-on acquisitions.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Bacardi Seeks Own History at Bombay Sapphire Home
- NPD: The Craft Cocktail Revolution
- No Home Comfort for TWE as Bids Collapse
- Private-equity bids "over" - TWE head
- Interview - WoSA chief executive
- Suntory Holdings to split beer, spirits division
- Diageo's Smirnoff Sours
- Anheuser-Busch InBev appoints new AmBev CEO
- Carlsberg suspends production at Russian brewery
- Treasury Wine Estates pulls plug on takeover talks