US: Coca-Cola adds to Simply juice stable in US
Coca-Cola North America has lined up two additions to its Simply juice line in the US.
The company said today (23 August) that Simply Apple and Simply Grapefruit will be available from its Simply Orange Juice Company subsidiary in the country from mid-September.
"The Simply line of premium, not-from-concentrate juices and ades has received an overwhelmingly
positive response from consumers," said Ashley Schmidt, senior brand manager for Simply Orange. "When we looked at growing the Simply line to expand refreshing juice options throughout the day, Simply Apple and Simply Grapefruit were natural choices to offer consumers more variety with the same fresh-made experience we're known for."
Simply Apple and Simply Grapefruit are packaged in 59oz. clear carafes, with a suggested retail price of US$3.49 and $3.89 respectively. The company will support the Simply line in 2007 and 2008 with a marketing programme that includes a multi-media advertising plan, a public relations campaign, consumer promotions and in-store sampling.
The two additions join Simply Orange, Original, Calcium, Grove Made and Country Stand in Coca-Cola's Simply juice stable.
- Why Scotch must drop the 'malts good, blends bad'
- Pernod's mood darkens over India - Analysis
- Does alcohol accelerate the onset of dementia?
- Cognac is back - is Remy Cointreau ready?
- Soft drinks is losing the recycling game
- Diageo to cut 105 jobs in Scotland, 50 in Italy
- Scotch sales set to soar, despite recent struggles
- Pernod Ricard posts solid YTD sales jump - results
- Pernod Ricard YTD fiscal-2017 sales performance
- Cognac needs innovation at bottom end - Pernod
- Global Scotch insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Champagne and sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Battle of the Generations - The fight for iGen, Millennial, Gen X and Baby Boomer consumers
- Myanmar - ISA Country Report
- Flavoured Powder Drinks in 2017: Confronting an Ageing World