UK: Cobra teams up with airline, publishers
UK-based Cobra Beer has launched on-pack promotions with airline BMI and travel and music publisher Rough Guide.
The company said today (22 January) that the promotions would appear on all four-packs of Cobra and its low-cal and non-alcoholic stablemates.
The campaign gives drinkers the chance to win pairs of BMI tickets to European and long-haul destinations.
Consumers can also win copies of World Party: The Rough Guide to the World's Best Festivals, newly published by Rough Guide.
Cobra Beer marketing manager Zoe Smith said: "With travel abroad now being more popular than ever, this promotion will prove very popular among our consumers, giving them the chance to fly to some exotic destinations in search of the best places to party."
The company is looking to build on growing sales of its eponymous beer in the UK. Last year, Cobra launched a TV ad as part of a GBP10m (US$19.8m) marketing campaign in the country.
Last year, the company raised GBP27.5m to fund expansion in key markets worldwide, which also include India, South Africa and the US.
The outgoing managing director of Beam Global Spirits & Wine's UK division is switching to become CEO of Cobra Beer....
UK-based Cobra Beer is launching a mini version of its high-strength King Cobra beer....
Cobra Beer is to spend GBP10m (US$19m) on a marketing campaign in the UK as it looks to accelerate sales across the country....
- Job cuts not the whole story at AB InBev - Comment
- Diageo's smart Seedlip sustainability move
- Pernod Ricard Q4/FY 2016 results - Preview
- Why Vietnam is the next beer battleground
- Brown-Forman Q1 2017 results - Preview
- AB InBev to cull 5,500 jobs after SABMiller buy
- CEO Paul Schaafsma set to leave Accolade Wines
- Diageo revamps Gordon's gin bottle in UK
- Heineken unveils new mid-strength lager Heineken 3
- US on-premise at "new normal" - research
- The Next Seven Big Beverage Markets
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Adultifying Soft Drinks; Capitalizing on rising adult demand for non-alcoholic beverages
- Carlsberg AS (CARL B) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review