UK: Cobra launches new can design
Cobra Beer has introduced a new design for its Cobra 5% premium beer cans in the UK.
The new cans, which the company said today (7 October) will roll-out in the coming weeks, follows the redesign of the bottled version, as well as Cobra Zero%, Cobra Light and the Cobra Bite beer brands.
"We're delighted with the new designs for Cobra's cans," said Will Ghali, marketing director of Cobra Beer. "The packaging certainly has a more contemporary look to it and, crucially, we've also significantly increased stand-out on shelf."
Cobra 5% premium in cans is available in 330ml and 500ml format. The 500ml format is distributed in the UK off-trade including a listing with Waitrose. Cobra 330ml cans are stocked on Virgin Atlantic and Air India for all routes between the UK and India.
The top ten stories published on just-drinks this week:...
Cobra Beer is to sponsor this year's British Academy Film and Television Awards (BAFTAs), as part a GBP8.4m (US$12.1m) marketing drive....
Cobra Beer, which reported a 20% rise in beer volumes for its fiscal first-half, has begun presentations to potential buyers, just-drinks understands....
Drinks industry body the Portman Group has leapt to the defence of former chief executive Baroness Coussins over her active role in shaping drinks labelling legislation in the House of Lords....
- Interview - Beam Suntory's EMEA president
- What do A-B InBev results mean for SABMiller deal?
- Beckham, Diageo and the Allure of the VIP Pop-Up
- Interview - William Grant & Sons
- just The Preview - Brown-Forman Q3 & YTD
- Diageo, Beckham launch VIP pop-up for Haig Club
- Diageo completes Don Julio, Bushmills swap deal
- Pinnacle Vodka, Skinnygirl roll out on ice
- Beam Suntory strikes new Baltics tie-up
- Suntory whiskey seeks to "eclipse" Diageo, Pernod
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Wine, 2014 and the future
- Beam Suntory Inc. - Strategy and SWOT Report
- Spirits and RTDs, 2014 and the future
- Global RTD/RTS insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research