UK: Cobra Beer launches "mini" King Cobra
UK-based Cobra Beer is launching a mini version of its high-strength King Cobra beer.
The company said today (22 February) that it would begin selling 375ml bottles of the 8% abv beer in the UK.
Cobra Beer marketing director Simon Edwards said the smaller offering would have "a strong appeal" in style bars and night clubs. He said: "King Cobra has proved very popular with our consumers so launching the smaller bottle is really about offering people a choice."
Cobra Beer first launched King Cobra in 750ml bottles two years ago to encourage drinking beer with food.
Cobra Beer is to release a range of fruit-flavoured lagers in South Africa....
The outgoing managing director of Beam Global Spirits & Wine's UK division is switching to become CEO of Cobra Beer....
UK-based Cobra Beer has launched on-pack promotions with airline BMI and travel and music publisher Rough Guide....
Cobra Beer is to spend GBP10m (US$19m) on a marketing campaign in the UK as it looks to accelerate sales across the country....
- The category today - Scotch Whisky I
- Today's Market Trends - Scotch Whisky II
- Key Brands Performance - Scotch Whisky IV
- Tomorrow's Market Trends - Scotch Whisky III
- Category Trends - Scotch Whisky V
- Beam Suntory names CFO, makes structural changes
- Diageo to accept US$1m South Korea fine
- Analysts clash over AB InBev SAB Brexit impact
- Brown-Forman shuffles director pack
- Pernod switches Travel Retail Europe op's director
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Soft Drinks Global Overview: Growth Opportunities Between Category Lines
- Consumer and Market Insights: Wine Market in China
- Global travel retail insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends