UK: Cobra Beer appoints finance director
As the company prepares for its flotation on the London Stock Exchange the UK's biggest selling bottled Indian beer, Cobra Beer, has appointed Dynshaw Italia as its Finance Director.
"Having Dynshaw on board at this crucial time in Cobra Beer's development is a tremendous bonus," said Karan Bilimoria, chief executive of Cobra Beer.
"As Cobra Beer gets itself set for our planned flotation, the company continues to go from strength to strength. Dynshaw will be an integral part of continuing and developing this growth," she added.
Dynshaw assisted Cobra's first private placement in 1995 and was one of the first five employees of e.bookers, an online travel company with annual revenues of US$200m.
- Cannabis – A clear and present danger to alcohol
- Is Irish whiskey ready to recognise its potential?
- Interview - Bernstein analyst Trevor Stirling
- The European beer market - Focus
- Trump, local spirits and the IR role - The Analyst
- Diageo appoints first programmatic marketing head
- Bacardi names new global communications head
- Diageo strike threat postponed with fresh vote
- Corporate Relations Director to leave Diageo
- Diageo, Nolets unveil latest Ketel One campaign