USA: Clive Coates Hosts Benefit Auction Live on Wall Street Wine Exchange
One of the world's leading wine authorities, Clive Coates, will preside over the anticipated launch of wine auction web site, Wall Street Wine Exchange (WSWEX). The October 3, 2000 event in New York will combine a live wine tasting with an on-line auction. The event will also showcase the WSWEX's commitment to culture, as a portion of the auction's proceeds will benefit The Chamber Music Society of Lincoln Center.Coates arrives from London to host this invitation-only event, which will feature many collectible wines including 1995 Bordeaux from renowned estates such as Chateau Lafite Rothschild. Those attending the event will bid on auction lots at terminals available throughout the space as they join Coates in sampling several superb wines. Bids will also come from on-line bidders around the country who have logged on to participate in the auction.Wall Street Wine Exchange is a dynamic new marketplace for buying and selling wine. The site is a strategic partner of the highly regarded 67 Wine & Spirits, one of the top wine merchants in New York City.Wall Street Wine Exchange offers direct access to wines from vineyards around the world and provides wine enthusiasts and collectors with a new way to build and manage their wine portfolios, track selected profile wines, and bid on rare and everyday wines.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- The end is nigh for Global Travel Retail - Comment
- Five ways small brands can beat big players
- Interview, Bulldog Gin founder Anshuman Vohra
- Pernod Ricard's Q1 results - Preview
- Pernod Ricard Q1 2017 results by region, brand
- Diageo most at risk to Thai alcohol ban - analyst
- Constellation sells Canadian wine unit for US$761m
- Jobs at new India hub won't affect staff - Diageo
- Stumbling UK Pound prompts Conviviality price hike
- Pernod Ricard cheers US move to ease Cuban limits
- Global gin insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Wine Market 2016-2020