USA: Cliffstar Corporation Accuses Northland Cranberries of Fraud In $28 Million Sale of Private Label Business.
In a filing in Federal Court yesterday, Cliffstar Corporation, a manufacturer and processor of private label fruit juice products, accused Northland Cranberries, a manufacturer and marketer of fruit juice products, of fraud, bad faith, breach of contract, and tortious interference in the $28 million sale of Northland's private label juice business to Cliffstar in March 2000.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Comment - Heineken's 'No' Cuts SABMiller Options
- Irish whiskey eyes a slice of Scotch's global pie
- Scottish Independence and Scotch Whisky
- SABMiller spurned by Heineken: The start of the en
- Can the New World Learn a Lesson from the Old?
- Patron Spirits' Patron Citrónge Lime
- Heineken rejects SABMiller purchase proposal
- Diageo's Special Releases 2014
- Wm Grant CMO to head Orangina Scweppes Int'l
- LIVE BLOG: Industry responds to Scotland 'No' vote