USA: Clearly Canadian's Tre Lemone Brand Gains New North American Listings
Clearly Canadian Beverage Corporation (TSE:CLV.; NASDAQ:CCBC) today announced that it has achieved significant new listings for its recently launched lemon-ginger drink, Tré Limone. US Listings Stop N shop, one of the largest grocers in New England, now carries new Tré Limone in all of its 199 stores. The new listing will be supported by advertising for the brand in Stop N Shop's grocery flyers. The Bi-Lo supermarket chain now offers Tré Limone at 295 stores in the Southern United States. Central Markets in Austin, Texas will feature 110 case displays of new Tré Limone in each of its upscale supermarkets. Albertsons stores in Colorado will feature Tré Limone in its 54 locations in the region.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Ten questions for Diageo - Analysis
- Have spirits companies forgotten the mainstream?
- How craft beer has shattered its US shackles
- Ashwagandha - The next functional drinks trend?
- New CEO sparks optimism at Coca-Cola - Analysis
- Moet Hennessy unaffected by LVMH Dior buy
- BrewDog moves into spirits with LoneWolf launch
- Portman Group heads to Tesco for new chief exec
- William Grant names Europe & NA Travel Retail head
- Johnnie Walker Bourbon Cask & Rye Finish - NPD
- Global Scotch insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Champagne and sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Battle of the Generations - The fight for iGen, Millennial, Gen X and Baby Boomer consumers
- Craft Beer: Coming of Age or Past Its Prime?
- Myanmar - ISA Country Report