USA: Clearly Canadian's Tre Lemone Brand Gains New North American Listings
Clearly Canadian Beverage Corporation (TSE:CLV.; NASDAQ:CCBC) today announced that it has achieved significant new listings for its recently launched lemon-ginger drink, Tré Limone. US Listings Stop N shop, one of the largest grocers in New England, now carries new Tré Limone in all of its 199 stores. The new listing will be supported by advertising for the brand in Stop N Shop's grocery flyers. The Bi-Lo supermarket chain now offers Tré Limone at 295 stores in the Southern United States. Central Markets in Austin, Texas will feature 110 case displays of new Tré Limone in each of its upscale supermarkets. Albertsons stores in Colorado will feature Tré Limone in its 54 locations in the region.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- It isn't just men who like beer - Comment
- Why sports drinks fail to ride the Olympic wave
- What do US wholesalers think of spirits trends?
- How the craft economy is loosening alcohol laws
- Experienced hands hold firm at CCEP - Analysis
- Diageo merges US, Canada spirits units
- Johnnie Walker's Bourbon bent "coincidental"
- "We're not complacent about Brexit" - Diageo
- Luxury and e-commerce a "natural fit" - Diageo
- Diageo's Johnnie Walker set for festive push in TR
- Global gin insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- The Next Seven Big Beverage Markets
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends