USA: Clearly Canadian's Tre Lemone Brand Gains New North American Listings
Clearly Canadian Beverage Corporation (TSE:CLV.; NASDAQ:CCBC) today announced that it has achieved significant new listings for its recently launched lemon-ginger drink, Tré Limone. US Listings Stop N shop, one of the largest grocers in New England, now carries new Tré Limone in all of its 199 stores. The new listing will be supported by advertising for the brand in Stop N Shop's grocery flyers. The Bi-Lo supermarket chain now offers Tré Limone at 295 stores in the Southern United States. Central Markets in Austin, Texas will feature 110 case displays of new Tré Limone in each of its upscale supermarkets. Albertsons stores in Colorado will feature Tré Limone in its 54 locations in the region.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 15 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Comment - Scotch's Battle with Age
- Focus - The Risks of Acquisitions
- Are Coca-Cola, A-B InBev at a FIFA Crossroads?
- Interview - Illva Saronno CEO Augusto Reina
- SABMiller & Meantime: Notes for the New Owner
- Pernod Ricard to up focus on consumers - CEO
- Diageo creates USL unit to oversee own brands
- Roust takes on Bushmills distribution in Russia
- Brown-Forman completes Kentucky acquisition
- Pernod Ricard on US starting blocks with Havanista
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Africa: The Final Frontier for Beer
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review