CANADA: Clearly Canadian to raise $375,000
Soft drinks player Clearly Canadian Beverage Corporation has announced a proposed private placement of up to 1.5m shares in the capital stock of the Company at a price of C$0.25 per common share, for gross proceeds of C$375,000.
The company anticipates that the majority of the private placement shares will be subscribed for by directors and officers of Clearly Canadian.
The private placement shares will be subject to a required four-month hold period. No discounts or warrants will be offered or issued in connection with the private placement.
Proceeds of the proposed private placement will be used primarily to fund the Company's current inventory production requirements.
Sectors: Soft drinks
- Is A-B InBev/SABMiller 'Mega-Merger' Off?
- Sustainability: What Craft Teaches Multi-Nationals
- Ethiopia competition to remain "intense" - Diageo
- Pernod takes positives from China Cognac bounce
- Brewers v Distillers in Nutrition Control Battle
- Heineken to cut jobs in global shake-up
- Bacardi bags a Bourbon with Angel's Envy buy
- Bacardi Brown-Forman here to stay
- Moet Hennessy sells Scotch Malt Whisky Society
- Carlsberg takes on Stella Artois in new campaign
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- ALDI 2015: Radically transforming Anglo Saxon grocery markets
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Heineken N.V. - Strategy and SWOT Report
- Champagne: Less Than Bubbly