CANADA: Clearly Canadian Sponsors The Seattle Marathon For 8th Year Running
Clearly Canadian Beverage Corporation (Nasdaq:CCBC; TSE:CLV.) today announced it will be the official water sponsor at the Seattle Marathon on November 26th, 2000. This is the eighth consecutive year Clearly Canadian has sponsored the Seattle Marathon, one of North America's leading running events. "Clearly Canadian and CC Beverage are proud to be associated with this long-standing event and salute the Seattle Marathon Association for its efforts in raising awareness for the American Lung Association of Washington," said Jonathan Cronin, Vice President of Marketing, Clearly Canadian Beverage Corporation.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- just The Preview - Diageo's FY preliminaries
- Analysis - SABMiller's Australian issues continue
- Comment - Beer - What’s in a (Brand) Name?
- just The Preview - Anheuser-Busch InBev's H1 & Q2
- NPD: Alcohol Beverage “Mash-Ups” Fuel Innovation
- Diageo silent over Shuijingfang writedown report
- Britvic promotes GB marketing head to global post
- Molson Coors CEO to retire
- Diageo's Captain Morgan Facebook ad banned
- PepsiCo appoints W Europe, S Africa Tropicana GM