CANADA: Clearly Canadian Sponsors The Seattle Marathon For 8th Year Running
Clearly Canadian Beverage Corporation (Nasdaq:CCBC; TSE:CLV.) today announced it will be the official water sponsor at the Seattle Marathon on November 26th, 2000. This is the eighth consecutive year Clearly Canadian has sponsored the Seattle Marathon, one of North America's leading running events. "Clearly Canadian and CC Beverage are proud to be associated with this long-standing event and salute the Seattle Marathon Association for its efforts in raising awareness for the American Lung Association of Washington," said Jonathan Cronin, Vice President of Marketing, Clearly Canadian Beverage Corporation.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Interview Berry Bros & Rudd CEO Dan Jago - Part I
- The threat of excess choice in beer is over-stated
- Key trends for the beer category in 2017 - Focus
- Key trends for the spirits sector in 2017 - Focus
- Signs of life in Japan's beer market - Comment
- Pernod Ricard's Method and Madness Irish whiskey
- Premium to counter mainstream in gin - research
- Bacardi lines up Canadian bottling plant closure
- Pernod unveils new St Patrick's Day Jameson bottle
- Wm Grant names Victor Jerez business director
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Cognac insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Battle of the Generations - The fight for iGen, Millennial, Gen X and Baby Boomer consumers
- Global gin insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends