CANADA: Clearly Canadian Sponsors The Seattle Marathon For 8th Year Running
Clearly Canadian Beverage Corporation (Nasdaq:CCBC; TSE:CLV.) today announced it will be the official water sponsor at the Seattle Marathon on November 26th, 2000. This is the eighth consecutive year Clearly Canadian has sponsored the Seattle Marathon, one of North America's leading running events. "Clearly Canadian and CC Beverage are proud to be associated with this long-standing event and salute the Seattle Marathon Association for its efforts in raising awareness for the American Lung Association of Washington," said Jonathan Cronin, Vice President of Marketing, Clearly Canadian Beverage Corporation.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Most Valuable Spirits Brands in 2017 - The facts
- Has the politics of M&A changed? - Analysis
- Most Valuable Beer Brands in 2017 - The facts
- IAADFS Duty Free Show of the Americas - Preview
- Interview, Fever-Tree's founders
- Coca-Cola Co announces senior executive shake-up
- Diageo's Captain Morgan LocoNut - NPD
- Heineken releases colour-change bottles
- Diageo rolls out vegan Baileys Almande Almondmilk
- Anheuser-Busch readies US executive switches
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Battle of the Generations - The fight for iGen, Millennial, Gen X and Baby Boomer consumers
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Scotch insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends