US: Clearly Canadian signs new deal with DPSUBG
Clearly Canadian Beverage Corporation has expanded its US distribution agreement with the Texas-based soft drinks company Dr Pepper/Seven Up Bottling Group, Inc. (DPSUBG).
The new deal will see DPSUBG take on the marketing, distribution and sales of the Canadian water company's sparkling flavoured water in all of its distribution territories throughout the US. That effectively extends existing arrangements to 22 states.
"This significant agreement to take brand Clearly Canadian system-wide within the DPSUBG portfolio completes our efforts to broaden our relationship with this extraordinary distribution partner," said Clearly Canadian president Brent Lokash. "This provides both parties with a long term commitment and a strategic alliance that enables us to grow together in the future. The new arrangement also provides brand Clearly Canadian with greater marketing and promotional focus within one of the strongest distribution systems in the US."
Coors Brewing Co. has appointed a new chief marketing officer....
Clearly Canadian has expanded its presence in the US by agreeing new distribution deals with Dr Pepper/Seven Up Bottling Co in California and Nevada....
UK-based soft drinks to sweets group Cadbury Schweppes has issued a trading update ahead of an investor seminar to be held in Dallas, Texas on 10 and 11 October....
Hansen Natural Corporation has hit back at what it has called "unfounded speculation", and said it offered no unusual incentives, return rights, or extended credit terms to Dr Pepper/Seven Up....
- How the can has a part to play in beer's future
- What do US wholesalers think of spirits trends?
- Experienced hands hold firm at CCEP - Analysis
- It isn't just men who like beer - Comment
- Why sports drinks fail to ride the Olympic wave
- Diageo Australia's commercial head to step down
- Diageo reveals revival plan for former factory
- Stoli Group CEO Rob Cullins to step down
- William Grant sees 2015 sales, profits lift
- Jose Cuervo applies to go public
- Global gin insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- The Next Seven Big Beverage Markets
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends