US: Clearly Canadian signs new deal with DPSUBG
Clearly Canadian Beverage Corporation has expanded its US distribution agreement with the Texas-based soft drinks company Dr Pepper/Seven Up Bottling Group, Inc. (DPSUBG).
The new deal will see DPSUBG take on the marketing, distribution and sales of the Canadian water company's sparkling flavoured water in all of its distribution territories throughout the US. That effectively extends existing arrangements to 22 states.
"This significant agreement to take brand Clearly Canadian system-wide within the DPSUBG portfolio completes our efforts to broaden our relationship with this extraordinary distribution partner," said Clearly Canadian president Brent Lokash. "This provides both parties with a long term commitment and a strategic alliance that enables us to grow together in the future. The new arrangement also provides brand Clearly Canadian with greater marketing and promotional focus within one of the strongest distribution systems in the US."
Coors Brewing Co. has appointed a new chief marketing officer....
Clearly Canadian has expanded its presence in the US by agreeing new distribution deals with Dr Pepper/Seven Up Bottling Co in California and Nevada....
UK-based soft drinks to sweets group Cadbury Schweppes has issued a trading update ahead of an investor seminar to be held in Dallas, Texas on 10 and 11 October....
Hansen Natural Corporation has hit back at what it has called "unfounded speculation", and said it offered no unusual incentives, return rights, or extended credit terms to Dr Pepper/Seven Up....
- Comment - Diageo Steps Up Defence of Haig Club
- Focus - Diageo's H1 Results by Region, Brand
- Comment - Spirits - Where Next for Scotch Whisky?
- just the Preview - Diageo Q2 & H1
- just the Facts - Top 20 US Beers by Value, Volume
- Belvedere vodka tie-up over new James Bond film
- Diageo speaks out over supplier contract changes
- Brown-Forman appoints Jack Daniel's president
- ASA rejects Haig Club ad complaints
- Carlsberg freezes Russia salaries, new hires
- Global RTD/RTS insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Edrington Group in Spirits (World)
- Global Consumer Trends and Key Consumer Targets in Alcoholic Beverages
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research