CANADA: Clearly Canadian share split okayed
Clearly Canadian has received the green light for its share split. The drinks company said yesterday (4 May) that it has received confirmation that NASDAQ has processed the necessary documentation in connection with its reverse split (consolidation) on a ten old for one new share basis.
Accordingly, effective from today, the company's shares will begin trading on OTCBB on a post-consolidated basis under the new trading symbol of CCBEF.
Also, as previously announced, the company's voluntary de-listing from the CNQ becomes effective as of the close of business on tomorrow.
- Most Valuable Spirits Brands in 2017 - The facts
- Has the politics of M&A changed? - Analysis
- Most Valuable Beer Brands in 2017 - The facts
- IAADFS Duty Free Show of the Americas - Preview
- Interview, Fever-Tree's founders
- Coca-Cola Co announces senior executive shake-up
- Diageo's Captain Morgan LocoNut - NPD
- Heineken releases colour-change bottles
- Diageo rolls out vegan Baileys Almande Almondmilk
- Anheuser-Busch readies US executive switches
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Battle of the Generations - The fight for iGen, Millennial, Gen X and Baby Boomer consumers
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Scotch insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends