US: Clearly Canadian sells Cascade water brand
Clearly Canadian Beverage Corp has sold its Cascade Clear water brand along with a bottling plant in Washington state for a total of about US$6.3m. The deal between Clearly Canadian's American subsidiary, CC Beverage (US) Corp and Advanced H2O Inc, includes US$2.13m in cash, the assumption of CC Beverage's indebtedness of approximately US$2.15m and the assumption of certain capital equipment leases of approximately US$63,600.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Analysis - Remy's Cognac "dead-cat bounce"
- Comment - How Hand-Made is Tito's Handmade Vodka?
- Heineken to stay "active player" in beer M&A - CFO
- Focus - Pernod Ricard's Q1 sales by brand
- Diageo's future brighter than present suggests
- Moët Hennessy unveils first Travel Retail outlet
- United Spirits sees Q1 net loss
- Beam Suntory, Edrington part ways in Travel Retail
- Smirnoff Ice gets India launch
- Diageo puts Beckham centre stage in Haig Club ad