CANADA: Clearly Canadian seeks new CFO
Clearly Canadian is on the look out for a new chief financial officer. The company said in a statement that, although it announced the appointment of Matthew Hoogendoorn as CFO in June, he would no longer be joining the company.
Hoogendoorn came to Clearly Canadian through BG Capital Group Ltd, but has recently assumed greater responsibilities within the BG Capital organisation. As a result, Hoogendoorn will no longer have the available time to act as the CFO for Clearly Canadian, a statement said.
"The company will be looking for a new chief financial officer and, in the interim, Mr Brent Lokash, the president of Clearly Canadian, will be assuming the position of CFO until a replacement for Mr. Hoogendoorn can be recruited," the statement said.
In the same press release, Clearly Canadian said it had decided to relocate its head office to take advantage of more cost effective space that will better suit the needs of its current staff and operations.
"This relocation will result in a significant reduction of the company's general and administrative expenses in 2006," Clearly Canadian said.
Effective from 28 November, Clearly Canadian Beverage Corporation will relocate its head office to 2267 West 10th Avenue, Vancouver, B.C. V6K 2J1.
Sectors: Soft drinks
- AB InBev, SABMiller - Here's what'll happen next
- Is time right for TWE to move for Diageo's wines?
- Is Brown-Forman at the end of the SoCo road?
- Will a sexed-up SABMiller tempt AB InBev?
- Is Brown-Forman doing a Jack Daniel's in Ireland?
- AB InBev makes formal offer for SABMiller
- Diageo secures Xerox Corp CFO as finance head
- Tesco pulls several Carlsberg SKUs in UK
- Diageo makes US$780.5m beer deal with Heineken
- SABMiller formally rejects AB InBev's offer
- The IWSR Duty Free/Travel Retail Summary Report 2015
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global gin insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research