CANADA: Clearly Canadian seals New York deal
Clearly Canadian has signed a distribution agreement with Big Geyser for the state of New York.
The deal covers the Canadian soft drinks group's range of flavoured sparkling waters. The agreement follows the company's deal with Intrastate Distributors for the state of Michigan that was announced last week.
Clearly Canadian president Brent Lokash said: "This agreement greatly enhances our exposure in this extremely important region. We are excited to align ourselves with a team that has built so many great brands over the years in what is truly North America's foremost market for alternative beverages."
New York-based Big Geyser represents drinks brands in the state through convenience, drug, grocery, mass merchandisers, gas stations, restaurants and food service formats.
"We are very excited about partnering with Clearly Canadian. They have high quality products with enormous upside potential," said Jerry Reda of VP Sales for Big Geyser. "With their all natural ingredients, Clearly Canadian's products fill a void in our portfolio."
Clearly Canadian Beverage Corporation has hired the INOV8 Beverage Company to develop a new line of beverages under the Clearly Canadian trademark....
Clearly Canadian has announced additions to its distributor network in California which, it claims, will virtually complete its coverage in the state....
Canadian enhanced and flavoured waters producer Clearly Canadian Brands has announced the appointment of Brent Lokash as chief executive officer. David Reingold succeeds Lokash as president....
Clearly Canadian's line-up of naturally-enhanced waters have been listed in Quebec by convenience store chain Couche-Tard....
Clearly Canadian Beverage Corporation has partnered with Gulf Coast Distributors, adding another arm to its network of North American distributors....
Clearly Canadian Beverage Corporation has partnered with The Odom Corporation, building its network of North American distributors....
Clearly Canadian Beverage Corporation has secured deals with two new California distributors....
Clearly Canadian has closed a financing push, having raised around US$3.5m....
- Cuba-US Normalisation: Bacardi, Pernod Winners?
- Review of the Year 2014 - Part IV: Spirits
- Coca-Cola to get boost from Monster in China
- CCE shows faith in Coca-Cola Life with full launch
- Sustainability in Wine - Part IV
- Belvédère to sell assets, streamline portfolio
- Diageo welcomes verdict on Crown Royal "confusion"
- Bacardi, Pernod Ricard welcome US-Cuba deal
- United Spirits bids for distribution deal approval
- Gruppo Campari US unit head steps down
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- The IWSR Forecast Report - 2014-2019 Global Review
- just-drinks on-trend: Craft beer - fortunes and future
- Global market review of non-Scotch whiskies – forecasts to 2018