CANADA: Clearly Canadian reports fall in sales
Clearly Canadian Beverages announced on Friday a fall of nearly $8m in sales for the year ending December 2000 ($28,930,000 compared to $36,605,000 for the year ended December 1999). Reporting on its financial results for the year ended December 2000, Clearly Canadian said its net income was $6,449,000 (or $1.06 per share) compared to $9,945,000 or $1.55 per share for the corresponding year in 1999.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Analysis - Remy's Cognac "dead-cat bounce"
- Comment - How Hand-Made is Tito's Handmade Vodka?
- Diageo's future brighter than present suggests
- Diageo's Q1 Results by Region
- SABMiller's troubles fuel M&A rumours
- Moët Hennessy unveils first Travel Retail outlet
- United Spirits sees Q1 net loss
- Diageo puts Beckham centre stage in Haig Club ad
- Beam Suntory, Edrington part ways in Travel Retail
- TWE unveils Penfolds range after CEO's "bold move"