USA: Clearly Canadian Partners With Spike.com For Web Streaming Music
Clearly Canadian Beverage Corporation (TSE: CLV; NASDAQ: CCBC) today announced an agreement to launch a "co-branded tuner" with Spike Internet Radio, Inc., providing a web streamed music link to Clearly Canadian's websites. "We're excited about this relationship with Spike Internet Radio that will heighten our website visitors' experience by providing music while they are surfing the internet. This is a new marketing initiative for our brands that links them with an international on-line partner reaching a vast target audience," said Jonathan Cronin, VP Marketing for CC Beverage (U.S.) Corporation (Clearly Canadian's US operating subsidiary).
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Craft spirits shake-out will be just the beginning
- The decline of the flagship beer brand - Comment
- How Treasury is rewriting the rule book - Comment
- Job cuts not the whole story at AB InBev - Comment
- Interview- Veltins export manager Udo Bruns
- Diageo revamps Gordon's gin bottle in UK
- Diageo brands need "fixing and nurturing" - TWE
- Craft Brew Alliance poised for AB InBev takeover?
- SAB shareholders granted AB InBev vote split
- Pernod deal rescues Corby's FY
- The Next Seven Big Beverage Markets
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Carlsberg AS (CARL B) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Adultifying Soft Drinks; Capitalizing on rising adult demand for non-alcoholic beverages