USA: Clearly Canadian Partners With Spike.com For Web Streaming Music
Clearly Canadian Beverage Corporation (TSE: CLV; NASDAQ: CCBC) today announced an agreement to launch a "co-branded tuner" with Spike Internet Radio, Inc., providing a web streamed music link to Clearly Canadian's websites. "We're excited about this relationship with Spike Internet Radio that will heighten our website visitors' experience by providing music while they are surfing the internet. This is a new marketing initiative for our brands that links them with an international on-line partner reaching a vast target audience," said Jonathan Cronin, VP Marketing for CC Beverage (U.S.) Corporation (Clearly Canadian's US operating subsidiary).
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 15 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Comment - Diageo CFO to North America? Do the Math
- Hail Marie Brizard: But, For How Long?
- 5 reasons why Constellation's Meiomi buy works
- What do Brewers need from the UK Government?
- Constellation Brands basks in beer glory
- Diageo sells "non-core" Gleneagles
- Diageo ditches Shui Jing Fang plans in China
- William Grant partners Rugby World Cup
- MillerCoors changes CMOs with immediate effect
- Molson Coors acquires Rekorderlig UK rights