USA: Clearly Canadian Partners With Spike.com For Web Streaming Music
Clearly Canadian Beverage Corporation (TSE: CLV; NASDAQ: CCBC) today announced an agreement to launch a "co-branded tuner" with Spike Internet Radio, Inc., providing a web streamed music link to Clearly Canadian's websites. "We're excited about this relationship with Spike Internet Radio that will heighten our website visitors' experience by providing music while they are surfing the internet. This is a new marketing initiative for our brands that links them with an international on-line partner reaching a vast target audience," said Jonathan Cronin, VP Marketing for CC Beverage (U.S.) Corporation (Clearly Canadian's US operating subsidiary).
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 15 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Has Diageo added Beer to its 'Non-Core' List?
- Focus - Diageo's FY Performance by Region
- Diageo " knew United Spirits would be complicated”
- It's not all bad for Diageo - Analysis
- Diageo, Heineken and NBL in South Africa & Namibia
- NPD: Tomatin Contrast, Cù Bòcan
- Challenges remain as Diageo posts flat FY sales
- Diageo, Heineken end South Africa, Namibia JV
- Bacardi creates Bacardi rum marketing role
- Tesco pulls small carton-size Ribena, Rubicon, Cap
- Global gin insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global liqueurs insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global cachaca insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research