USA: Clearly Canadian Partners With Spike.com For Web Streaming Music
Clearly Canadian Beverage Corporation (TSE: CLV; NASDAQ: CCBC) today announced an agreement to launch a "co-branded tuner" with Spike Internet Radio, Inc., providing a web streamed music link to Clearly Canadian's websites. "We're excited about this relationship with Spike Internet Radio that will heighten our website visitors' experience by providing music while they are surfing the internet. This is a new marketing initiative for our brands that links them with an international on-line partner reaching a vast target audience," said Jonathan Cronin, VP Marketing for CC Beverage (U.S.) Corporation (Clearly Canadian's US operating subsidiary).
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Carlsberg's Q4 & full-year results - Preview
- Six key trends for alcoholic drinks in 2016
- Key trends for beer in 2016 - Focus
- Aus wine industry pays price for past failures
- Ten things to know about spirits in the US
- William Grant & Sons restructures US team
- Diageo completes wine category exit in US
- Beam Suntory targets Kenya with Edrington/FIX
- SABMiller's Europe chief to join Britvic board
- Diageo's Oban Little Bay single malt Scotch - NPD
- Global travel retail insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- What Next for Beer and Brewers Following the MegaBrew Deal?
- Global Beer Trends 2015 : Global Beer Trends and Long-term Forecasts
- Global Whiskey Market 2016-2020
- Global sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research