CANADA: Clearly Canadian names marketing boss
Clearly Canadian Beverage Corporation has named Sonia Manson as marketing manager.
Manson is a former national brand manager at Weston Bakeries, developing the food group's Weight Watchers and Kellog's brands.
Clearly Canadian said Manson brought "an extensive background in all aspects of packaged goods marketing, as well as a strong understanding of distribution".
Clearly Canadian president Brent Lokash said: "Sonia Manson will be an important part of the Clearly Canadian team as we move forward with the re-launch of our core brand family of sparkling, flavoured waters, and she will be strategically involved in the roll out of our new product lines."
- Comment - Heineken's 'No' Cuts SABMiller Options
- Irish whiskey eyes a slice of Scotch's global pie
- Scottish Independence and Scotch Whisky
- SABMiller spurned by Heineken: The start of the en
- Can the New World Learn a Lesson from the Old?
- Patron Spirits' Patron Citrónge Lime
- Heineken rejects SABMiller purchase proposal
- Diageo's Special Releases 2014
- Wm Grant CMO to head Orangina Scweppes Int'l
- LIVE BLOG: Industry responds to Scotland 'No' vote