CANADA: Clearly Canadian names marketing boss
Clearly Canadian Beverage Corporation has named Sonia Manson as marketing manager.
Manson is a former national brand manager at Weston Bakeries, developing the food group's Weight Watchers and Kellog's brands.
Clearly Canadian said Manson brought "an extensive background in all aspects of packaged goods marketing, as well as a strong understanding of distribution".
Clearly Canadian president Brent Lokash said: "Sonia Manson will be an important part of the Clearly Canadian team as we move forward with the re-launch of our core brand family of sparkling, flavoured waters, and she will be strategically involved in the roll out of our new product lines."
- What Brexit means for drinks industry? - Analysis
- Is there a future for the global beer brand?
- How soft drinks can win big with adult consumers
- Global director int'l brands, Heineken - Interview
- Non-Scotch Whisky Essentials, Part I
- The UK Referendum - just-drinks Live Blog
- Absolut rebound paints rosy picture for Pernod
- SABMiller confirms price paid for Meantime
- Aldi dealt alcohol sales blow in Australia
- Maxxium eyes US$1.4bn opportunity in UK spirits
- Adultifying Soft Drinks; Capitalizing on rising adult demand for non-alcoholic beverages
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Spirits and Wine: Corporate Overview
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends